snowball fight

who wants me to put a picture of me in the next imagine?

-

I squint my eyes, due to the bright morning sun. I've been bugging C/n to come take a walk with me in the snow for the last two weeks.
But he's just reply saying "it's too cold." So, I took it upon myself to walk alone in the park a minute away from our apartment.
I trudge through the thick blanket of snow trying to get to the actual path. Finally, my feet make it to the path making the walk much more enjoyable. Until I slip on a patch of ice.
I land straight on my butt and begin sliding down the hill, towards a pile of snow.
My face hits the numbing snow and I sigh, realizing how stupid I was for wearing my non-grip Uggs instead of my actual winter boots.
From behind me I hear a strangely familiar laugh. A frown forms on my face as I turn to see C/n standing with his hands in his pockets and a scarf with his fashionable jacket.
I reach next to me and begin to make a snowball, making sure that C/n can't see.
"A-are you crying?" He cautiously asks me. I silently giggle and then fake cry. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" He exclaims, and walks towards me.
I ready my snowball, as he comes in for a hug.
I shove the snowball straight in his face as I laugh, uncontrollably. "Hey! That's not fair!" He yells quickly wiping the melted snow off, as his cheeks turn pink from the cold.
I make a run for it, while he's still in shock.
I take cover by the bench and ready more snowballs.
I begin throwing them in his direction (probably missing him by a mile.

After around ten minutes of this going on repeatedly he throws a snowball which coincidentally has a chunk of ice, and hits me straight on the nose.
I feel blood begin to drip down and watch it turn the white into a crimson red which slowly fades pink.
"Baby!" He yells and runs towards me. "I didn't mean to. I'm so so so sorry!" Sadness takes over his face.
"It's okay." I tell him. He picks me up as I clench the bridge of my nose trying to stop the bleeding.
"Let's go get you cleaned up and drink some hot chocolate." He says, giving me a little smile.
"Okay."

-

happy... boxing day?