needles

alright guys i've been working incredibly hard on my new book so please hit that up asap cuz next part comes out tomorrow.

-

C/n was coming over today to drive me to the doctors. Yes, I'll repeat that, the doctors. Yay, am I right?

I get dressed into my black jeans and adidas sweater. I hear a knock on my front door and rush to open it. I embrace my boyfriend, C/n as he kisses my head.

"Hey baby." He says. "Hi." I say. He looks at my guiltily. "Are you ready?" I nod my head. He intertwines our fingers and leads me to his black jeep.

"Alright here we go." He sighs. I sit in the passenger seat. "Let's get this over with." I mumble. He places his hand on my thigh as we drive to the hospital.

I recently got in a car accident and broke two of my ribs so they kept making sure I was okay.

Once we get there, he picks me up bridal style making me winch. "Ouch." I mumble. "Oh I'm so sorry baby!" He says, lightly putting me down. We finally get checked in and I sit on the hospital bed.

The doctor walks in and gives me a smile. "We took more x-rays. It looks like you'll need another two shots." I let out a sigh. "We've got the needles right here, and you've got your boyfriend." I look up at C/n and hold his hand.

I shut my eyes and feel a small pain. Twice. I open my eyes and look at him. "That was it?" He smiles at me.

"Yeah it was baby."