Synx (Lets play a game)

Comenzar desde el principio

Trembling in pleasure, Mynx began to feel her lower self to become soaked. She tried to keep herself quiet and cringed as she tried until she buried her face into his shoulder. "Mmph! F-fuu.." Mynx whined into Sans shoulder.

Gritting his teeth one again, Sans held onto Mynx's trembling form tighter as he grinder against her. Oh how amazing this felt for the both of them. He grunted and growled quietly so only Mynx could hear them as he felt himself getting aroused a lot more than before.

"Holy crap kitten... Hah... Your definetly... E-enjoying this h-huh? Your s-such a fucking s-sinner...." Sans tried to say calmly as he strained out a grunt.

"H-hah... N-nn! S-says th-the skeleton... A-ahhh that"s gri-inding on m-me..." Mynx growled lowly as her aching lower self craved for him.

"Hmm touche angle face... But that expression your giving... It"s telling me other wise." Sans chuckled darkly as he watched Mynx lose herself. He watched as her expression show her straining to hold in her moans.

"Oh fuck..." Mynx thought to herself. But she lost that thought in a brief second as soon as she felt him grind harder against her.

"Argh! W-whatev-ever!!" Mynx replied back at him earning a growl from him before feeling herself hit the desk with Sans on top of her. She also noticed that her pants seem to be missing as well.

She noticed her hands were bounded together over her head with Sans' tie. "Well look at you running your mouth. Might as well and tie up for me... And oh look, your all soaking wet for me aren"t you kitten." Sans cooed as he slid his hand up her thigh before playing with the panty lining around her hips.

He loved seeing her shake and squirm underneath him as he toyed with her. As his hand began to pull down the soaked underwear off of her as he let his other hand slowly slide up her buttoned up shirt, revealing her smooth stomach and stopped it right under her breasts.

Sweat began to form on Mynx's needy body while she panted and watched him examine her every feature with a lustful look on his face. "Damn you look beautiful." She heard Sans say while fondling her breasts.

A moan escaped her through her lips only to have it be covered by his other hand. "Remember, stay quiet or I might have to punish you..."

Feeling himself pent up down below, he chuckled slightly as he started to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants letting a blue ecto dick spring out.

"Well would you look at that kitten. Just watching and toying with you just made me so damn hard." Sans said seductively as he looked down at Mynx who"s face was red.

Not saying anything back to him, she looked away from him making him slightly glare down at her. She wouldn"t listen to his demands to look back at him and proceeded to ignore him playfully. Until she felt him rubbing himself against her sensitive clit making her tense and hold back a moan.

"You're pissing me off kitten..." Sans moved against her as he leaned down to her face. As he grabbed her chin and made her look at him, he looked into her lilac and red eyes making his soul flutter. Kissing her as he rubbed against her sensitive clit, Sans began to pant heavily and feel himself not being able to keep up with the teasing any longer. All he wanted was just to feel her around him as he fucked her.

"I c-can"t keep this up an-anymore..." Sans tried so hard to say smoothly but failed. Lust now completely clouded his skull as his voice was laced and dripped with lust. His body language showed that he was too needy of her.

Without hesitation, he thrusted himself into her which seemed to be easy for him since of the natural lubrication they both produced. Mynx yelped from the sudden impact only to have Sans shush her. "Shh... They"re gonna hear you..." He whispered closely into her ear as he tried to hold himself still to let her adjust to his size.