Alone Ending. Chapter 48

I decided that no place wanted me. I quit my whole life in YouTube and I moved to Alaska. I just wanted to get away from everyone.
Now sitting in my cabin the the middle of the woods. Nothing to keep me warm. No more food, the closest place was three miles and my car broke down.
I knew this was my last day on earth. I started signing.

"You are my s-sunshine. "A tear fell. Thinking about Apex.

"My o-only sunshine." Thought about Rain and Blaziken.

"You m-make m-me happy w-when skies are grey." Temperrr, Chao, Adapt, Rug.

"You'll n-never know, h-how much I loved you-u." Everyone why did I do this to myself?

"Please don't take away my sunshine... Sunshine... Sun...shine.." It's so warm now. I'm sorry I didn't try better.
'(Y/n) sleep.' A voice said in my head. 'No I don't want to.' I said back.
'You can't keep your eyes open forever.' I slowly shut my eyes to never wake up. Before my brain did something that I didn't think of a letter.

Everyone that I love,
Thank you, I lived a good life. I have no reasons to live any longer and I will remember each and everyone of you.
Apex,
you where kind and still and will always be a jerk. That's why I loved you.
Adapt,
You where always someone that made me smile, and you where a great influence in my life.
Rain,
Thanks for believing me and helping me threw times, love ya!
Blaziken,
You're laugh always made to want to laugh with. You style is fantastic and keep true to it.
Temperrr,
Always going to be the greatest brother and great Clan you have there. Love ya bro.
Rug,
You might have not always been there, but watching you're videos always maybe me laugh. Even when you're crying for Anthony!
Thanks for the good memories love all of you guys. ~(y/n)