Chapter 25

Let me just say that, I think this picture is funny and cute at the same time!!
Here are your relationship status!!
1st) Adapt - 150%.

2nd) Apex - 135%

3rd) Rain - 130%
Blaziken - 130%
Let's get into the chapter!!
~~Flash back~~
~~Your POV~~
"He's in room 108."

"Alright, thanks." We start to head to his room at least the ones who wanted to stay which was me, Temperrr, apex, and Rain.
~~NOW~~
~~Your POV~~
we walk up to his door and look at it before going in. I take a deep breath before entering, we see him sleeping peacefully.

"Thank Fucken God. He's alright." Rain walks over and sits next to him, "this was all my fault." He said.

"Why would you say that Rain?" Temperrr asked.

"Because I should have really told him that it was dangerous for him to sleep on the counter, and that knife wouldn't have been in his back!!! He could have lost his whole entire body!"

"It's alright, calm down." I tried to say.

"NO! ITS NOT!! HE'S-he's my friend." Rain started to cry. Temperrr took him out of the room.

~~Rain's POV~~
~~Flash back~~
"What the fuck is he doing?" I walk over to him and shake him.

"Wha-?"

"Why are you sleeping on the counter, it's 4 in the morning..."

"Because I let- let (y/n) sleep in my room.."

"You could have at least tried to sleep somewhere else than the kitchen counter!!"

"But it's comfy..."

"You know what-whatever just sleep there, I don't care!"

~~It plays over and over again in my mind. If I could have just told him not to sleep there he would be all right...~~

~~End of flashback~~
All I noticed when I looked up I was out in the hallway with Thomas.

"Temperrr?" I asked.

"Shut up, you blacked out."

"I did?"

"Yes, know let's go and get something before you going into Blazi's room, we can get him some balloons or something."

"Okay" I said scratching my head.

~~Your POV~~
Sitting there in that chair petting his oily hair. Apex left to get something to eat and it was just me and Blaziken.

"Poor thing." I whispered to him and kisses his forehead. I stood up and was about to leave when he grabbed my hand.

"Please stay, I enjoy your company." I smile down at him and sit down back in the chair.

"Yes, of course. I will stay." I hold his hand as he slowly drifts off to sleep.

"(Y/n), I love you." I heard him whisper.