14 | score zero

I grin into my coffee cup when I feel an arm wrap around my shoulders

I grin into my coffee cup when I feel an arm wrap around my shoulders. I turn my head to have Stuart's lips crash onto mine and I chuckle into his mouth, putting my hand on the back of his neck. "Good morning," I murmur.

"Good morning, coffee breath." He teases, making my jaw drop.

"How dare you." I tease, pecking his lips again before turning back to face the front of the auditorium.

"Only two challenges remain," Chetty announces as he walks across the stage . "After which only a handful of you will be offered full time employment. Now, the next challenge is manning the Google helpline. This is one of the most difficult jobs we have, combining both custom inhalations and product fluency. You will be judged on both."

"This is a very tight race right now. I suggest you study up." He says before we're all dismissed. Soon enough the whole team is back in Lyle's office, conducting a plan.

"Okay guys, let's drill it and kill it." Lyle says. "Authorization failure with Google drive. Mack,"

"Permission is probably changed. Request document access." I say, not bothering to take my eyes off of my computer.

"Bam! Okay, Chrome connectivity issue, Nick."

"Unselect server for your land."

"Nice! Billy, I'm locked out of my wallet account."

"Is that under G-mail or wallet help?"

"Uh, I don't know, sir, that's kind of what I called you for."

"Right. Here's the deal. I'm pretty terrific on the phones. I could sell prosciutto to a rabbi. And I have."

"Except you're not selling anything." Yo-Yo adds.

"Yeah, Billy, you're not going to be able to bullshit your way through this one." Stuart interjects. "I mean, the only way to nail this challenge is to study. You just got to do it man."

"Alright, great. Than study up is what I'm going to do, I'm going to study up." Billy says confidently.

Stuart and I share a look before I look in Billy's direction.

"You know, Billy, I know how much studying can fry you. If you want, I'd be happy to help?" I offer.

"Nah, nah, you keep working, Macaroni. I got it."

"Okay." I say, sending another look towards Stuart before getting back to my computer.

***

"I just realized something."

I look up from my book when Stuart enters my dorm, raising my eyebrows. "And that would be?"

"I haven't taken you on a proper date yet." He says, falling beside me and resting his head on my stomach.