ch.9 Can you say it?

****John Newman's- Love Me Again fits this chapter very well :] Link is on the right>>>

"Oh, hi Harry," Sam smiled politely. She wrapped her towel around herself and tucked the end under her arm.

"Hi," I mumbled, staring at her all the while. I wasn't staring because she was wet, wrapped in a towel, I was staring because she was back. She was finally back!

"Since when did you become a lady prisoner?" she teased, pointing at the sign for women above the shower stalls. My cheeks flushed. She was asking about the showers? Really?

"Wh-where have you been?" I asked calmly, taking a step toward her. She looked down at the tiled floor, then back up at me.

"Away," she shrugged. I stared at her, completely stunned.

"You were "away" for a month?" I questioned calmly. I didn't wanna freak her out by yelling, especially since I was already signed up to meet Sheperd for an extra session today, but still. What kind of answer is "away"?

"Yeah, it's the summer. I had plans with my family and friends," she nodded slowly, as if I was too stupid to understand. Friends... She doesn't consider me to be a friend. But she won't call me her boyfriend.

I stared at the walls of the bathroom, but there were no windows. Of course I didn't know it was summer. It could be winter time in 2064 for all I know.

Sam took a step to the right and wrapped her fingers around her hair, squeezing out the excess water. I mirrored her step.

"I didn't know you were going away," I admitted, as if I had to. She never mentioned any of this to me. Hell, all we've been doing for the past year is "making out" and other dirty shit.  But the further Sam  went with me, the more insecure I felt-- and I am definitely not an insecure person. 

It just felt like the closer she got to me sexually, the farther I got emotionally from her. I probably shouldn't even care about that shit, but I do. It just bugs me.

"I didn't know I had to tell you everything," she laughs lightly, turning away. I stood in front of her, blocking her way. She shakes her head.

"You're persistent, I'll give you that," she nodded, but I'm not in the mood for her teasing.

"Did I do something wrong?" I whispered, reaching gently for her hand. She folded her arms over her chest.

"No. Why would you say that?" she hissed.

"Because you fuvking disappeared for a month after you gave me a fuvking blow job, Samantha!" I shouted. I didn't even need to say it. Sam should have at least stopped for a minute and told me she was leaving. I'd rather know she was going instead of being worried that something was wrong.

Sam shifted in place. "Samantha?" she cocked a brow. "Ok, Harold, I'm sorry, I'll tell you my wherabouts next time."

I smiled weakly and took a step closer to Sam.

"I was just worried about you, baby," I admitted, watching her eyes. 

"Aww you're so cute...and wet," she winked, scanning me. I gazed down at her moist body. She must have noticed me grinning because she toyed with her towel, showing the curve of her tits. 

"Don't tease me," I whispered, grinning slightly. I missed the way Sam messed with me. She kept me on my toes.

"Why not, baby?" she cooed, rubbing herself with her towel. I looked down and saw the peak of her cleavage. I stepped closer to her.

"Oops," she gasped. She dropped her towel. I sucked in a breath while my dick bulged behind my towel.

Sam bent down real slow and spread her legs out just enough for me to see her there. I bit my tongue, quieting my moan.