ch.22 Bros before hoes

Sam licked her lips slowly as she eyed my clothes. The teacher began class, so we stuck to whispering. Luckily, we sat in the back, so we could talk a bit louder.

But I had no idea what to say, let alone how I should say it. So I did what guys do best: I complimented her body.

"You look great, Sam," I told her, trying not to stare too obviously. Her skirt was just short enough that it revealed most of her pale thighs. I cleared my throat, trying to block out images of all the make-out sessions Sam and I shared in jail.

Sam giggled quietly. My ears perked at the pitchiness of her voice. It irritated me as much as it drew me in closer.

"You always looked good, Harry, better every day, actually," she winked, letting her gaze fall to my groin. I stood up straighter, trying, but failing to seem older, stronger.

Sam laughed at my attempt and patted my shoulder. Her hand lingered a bit, tracing my neck for the faintest moment. My jaw tensed. The last time she touched me, she left me. She had a habit of following a strange cycle that had me on the edge of my seat.

"I hate this fucking class," Sam grunted, gripping her pen between her teeth. I watched the sheam of lip gloss on her lips.

"Me too," I mumbled mindlessly. I spoke too loudly and the teacher glanced up at me.

"Would you like to tell the class what the difference between an acid and a base is, Mr..." she read my name. "Styles?"

A few kids snickered, I tried to ignore them.

"Well-- um. An acid has a larger quantity of hydrogen ions than hydroxide ions. The opposite scneario means that it is a base," I answered plainly. I had learned this stuff back in middle school and seemed to remember it pretty well. I should have gotten good grades in school, but I tended to get in trouble with teachers and hurt other students, which is always a bad idea. 

The teacher smiled. "Very well said, Mr. Styles," she nodded. Sam stared at me. I suddenly felt extremely self-conscious. Sam and I just started talking again. There's no way I can ruin it by being able to recite the textbook. 

To my surprise, Sam grinned. She poked me in the ribs and nodded at the textbook. "Hey, smartie pants, how about helping me with my homework some time?" she asked. 

"Anytime," I tried to wink seductively. It looked more like I had a bug in my eye, so I just focused on the board instead.

"Now another thing to point out about acids and bases is that even though a base can't ruin soil or crops that way acid rain can, they're nothing to take lightly. It's usually the most harmless looking liquids that are the most dangerous," she warned. I found my eye drawn to Sam. She knew I was watching her casually, but she pretended to pay attention to the board.

I shifted my stool a tad bit closer to hers. I ended up right next to her and had a clear view of her chest. (That wasn't my intention, though, it was just an added plus). Sam was rubbing her shoulders and her dress strap slipped. I pretended not to notice. She arched her back and ran her fingers along the neckline of her dress, tugging slightly to reveal that she didn't have a bra on. I squinted quickly and held my breath. Her nipples were hard under the semi-sheer cloth of her dress.

Mother of Jesus, I gasped internally. A flood of images of Sam's naked chest and long glistening legs and the glory between her legs...

Sam slipped her hand casually under her skirt and along her thighs, until she reached her sweet spot. I smacked my lips together, trying to regain some moisture so I could beg her to stop. But she didn't. She spread her legs, rubbing her inner thighs as she slid her fingers in and out of herself.