CHAPTER ONE

NOT YOUR TYPE

✧✧✧✧✧

CHAPTER ONE

'heard you say, not today.'

          ELSE'S FIRST DAY at Nissens had been worse than expected

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ELSE'S FIRST DAY at Nissens had been worse than expected. She had arrived late, nobody had spoken to her, and the vending machine had kept her change. She just wanted the day to end.

After school, she had to go to her cousin's place to pick up her stuff. He had promised to drive her to her new apartment to help her unpack. She walked to his house, which was only a few blocks away, and rang the bell.

"Who are you?" the guy who opened the door was certainly not her cousin.

"I'm Else, Neel is expecting me." She answered, surprised by the cold welcome.

"Whatever, just come inside."

She chose to ignore him. Closing the door behind her, she went to her cousin's room.

"Hey El', how was your day?" Neel greeted her with a warm smile on his face.

"It sucked." She sighed. "I just want to sleep right now."

"Too bad you still have to move." He laughed. "We should get going."

He helped her gather her stuff, and they left his place. They were both in the car, driving to her new apartment, when Else decided to ask him about the not-so-nice-but-hot stranger who had opened the door.

"That's just William." Neel answered. "He's a friend of Alex, my flatmate. They both go to Nissens."

"Great..." She mumbled. "This year is gonna be worse than I thought."

✧✧✧✧✧

FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER, they were standing outside Else's new place, waiting for the guy who was already living there to open the door. She was a bit worried about this whole flatmate situation. Sharing an apartment was never easy, she had experienced it in London, where she used to live with her mother and her 10-years-old sister. She had a complicated mother-daughter relationship, and, even though she loved her family with all her heart, she had decided to move back to Oslo for her three years of high school.

The sound of the door opening brought her back to reality. The guy who was now standing in front of her was probably the hottest human being she had ever met. Left hand in his pocket, seductive smile on his lips -so cliché, she thought- he invited her to come inside.

"Hi I'm Chris. Nice to meet you Else... that's your name, right?"

"Yes, and this is Neel." She answered, pointing at her cousin.

"Yeah, we know each other, El'. He's friend with Alex." Neel explained, greeting Chris with a high five.

"But you didn't tell me your little cousin had such a pretty face..." The hazel-eyed guy was starring at Else, making her feel rather uncomfortable.

Neel laughed. The two guys started talking about stuff that the girl didn't really care about; she decided to leave them at the door and visit the apartment.

Else was kind of upset that her cousin didn't bother to tell her he knew Chris before coming here. Things were definitely not going as planned. Her new flatmate was certainly hot, but he was also friend with Alexander Hagen, and that said a lot about him.

"Else?" Neel called her from the entrance. "I have to leave, I'm working tonight."

She interrupted her tour of the apartment to  hug her cousin and thank him one last time. He left; Else was now standing in front of the door, feeling Chris's presence behind her.

"Alone at last." He whispered in her ear, a cocky smile on his lips. "Come with me, I'll show you around."

She sighed. She really had not clue how to deal with him. She followed Chris in the kitchen and around the apartment... and almost bumped into him, as he suddenly stopped in the middle of the corridor.

"So, this is your room." He said, opening the first door. "And here, your bathroom. But you can always come shower in mine..." He winked.

"Yeah, thanks for the offer, but I think I'll pass." She snapped back. This guy had a serious problem. He just couldn't keep it in his pants.

✧✧✧✧✧

ELSE HAD DECIDED to make pasta for dinner. Once it was ready, she prepared a plate to bring to her room. But of course, clumsy as she was, she managed to hit her pinky toe on a chair. "Putain." She swore, wincing in pain.

"Ohh, she swears... In french." Chris was leaning against the kitchen door, starring at Else, a smirk on his face. "Where have you been all my life, baby?"

"Staying far, very far from you." She answered, rolling her eyes. "And maybe I should have stayed there. I mean, seriously, I can't live you, you're creeping me out."

And she left the room before he could answer.

✧✧✧✧✧

455 LIKES - whoelse when u meet your flatmate and suddenly u wanna go back to england

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

455 LIKES - whoelse when u meet your flatmate and suddenly u wanna go back to england

comments :

neeldahl ahahaha

itsalexhagen savage

chrisschistad ouch 💔

whoelse but HOW did you even find my account... @chrisschistad

✧✧✧✧✧

That's all for today! I hope you enjoyed it. I know it's short, but it's just an introduction. Sorry for the mistakes / grammatical incoherences. Just keep in mind that I'm French and probably mixing up some stuff.

- thanks <3

Aly