Introduction

ALEX

ALEX.D

Real name : Alexadra Park 

Age- 21 Years

Occupation- Singer,Actor,Dancer,Rapper,Song writer

Siblings- EXO's Park Chanyeol (The hidden reason y she moved to Korea which no one knows about)

Bio- Alexadra Park was the younger sister of Park Chanyeol.She moved with her mom to the U.S when she was 11 years old when their parents split.She never spoke about her elder brother even though she was very close with him.She was scouted by the Universal Music Company when she was 16 and was given a 5 year contract.During this period she made many hits such as, Tik Tok, Come and get it,Title,Dear Future Husband,Girl friend,Fire Work 

( A/n- I knw timing is different and these r actual songs but please just play along...and I don't own any of these video's..All rights reserved for their proper owners)

Her songs were mostly about partying and the fun crazy life of being single......

As she her contract finished she thought to herself it would be better if she went back to her roots.So she decided to enter into the K POP Scene.But since she was named the Princess of POP a lot of people were against this and so she is determined to prove everyone wrong

Ahn JaeHyun 

Name-Ahn Jae Hyun
Age- 24 Years
Occupation- Actor,Model
Bio- The former model turned actor made his acting debut with the hit K Drama MY Love from another star.He is big headed and arrogant.He was one of the main people who dissed ALEX for coming to Korea.He shamed her on social media which made Alex have a huge Hatred towards him.But he didn't care.His "don't give a shit"Attitude helps him ignore all the hate he gets and is known as the "PLAYER" amongst all the K Idols.

LEE JONG SUK
Name- Lee Jong Suk
Age- 23 years
Occupation - Newly appointed Manager of ALEX.D (A/n-He is not the famous actor in this stry)
Bio- ALEX.D's Newly appointed manager.Has the looks and the brains.Was an early graduate of OXFORD UNIVERSITY in the field of Media.Don't let his innocent looks fool you for he is rather fierce and stern and would do anything to protect his clients.He is very silent and only speak when spoken to and when necessary.Has a small crush on Alex even though he dosen't show it to her.

A/N :-

The pic is supposed to be ALEX..I knw the actress in it is Park shin Hye but knw that she is not in this stry....I just used her to portray Alex.
But I will be using Moon Chaewon to portray Alex for the whole stry....I'm not trying to over shadow Alex by putting in Chae won but I will simply be using her to portray small things in the stry...