Chapter 15

I woke up with Slashes arms wrapped around my waist. I gently moved his hand off my waist and went to the room where my mum was staying.

I knocked then entered slowly to see my mum sound asleep and decided not to wake her. I then checked on Sammy and he was sound asleep too.

I looked at the clock and saw it was only 5am. I walked downstairs to see Enzo on the couch watching TV.

" hey what you doing up at this time" I asked

" I could say the same to you princess" He said

" I didn't realise how early it was" I replied

Before he could reply I heard a scream which I knew was Slash. Enzo seemed to have not even heard it and just turned and continued with his show.

I dashed upstairs and opened the door and saw Slash covered in sweat and patting the bed seeming to look for me.

I grabbed his hands and he looked up at me then hugged me tight.

I opened my mouth to speak but he interrupted ' don't stay anything just shut up and get back in'

He said such a bipolar rat. He laid down and pulled me against him and that's how we slept.

×××××××××××××××××××××××

Waking up alone is now something I am used to it sluggishly got out and had my bath and dressed up in Slashes shirt and my shorts.

I walked to my mum's room and saw it was empty.

I went downstairs to hear laughter. I saw Sammy hugging this beautiful woman with dark hair and Slash smiling at her. Then I saw my mother laughing.

I entered the living room and everything went silent.

My mum came and hugged me tight. "How are you" she asked

"I am good" I said looking confused

Sammy came up to me "This is Araceli, my mother"