Chapter 14

I was sat on the steps tired and ashamed of what I had done i stooped so low. I went downstairs and made some chocolate coated flapjacks for Slash.

I climbed the steps and knocked on Slashes door and then entered once I didn't get a reply.
I walked to his desk and I placed the plate on the table.
Slash kept his head down and had his same cold face I had seen when I first met him.

"Slash I wanted to say I'm sorry about accusing you I don't know I just thought...." I began but was cut off.

"You thought what, that I was pathetic, using you just say it because I've heard worse from a lot worse people. I just thought you knew better than to stoop so low and you bring stupid flapjacks I don't want it take it to some other pity case." He said hurt.

I pulled him up from his chair and I wrapped my hands  around his waist. I hugged him.
He stood there frozen and he felt so cold too cold.

" come let's take a nap" I said hopeful he would come.

I let go and walked out into my room and gladly he followed. We laid on the bed this time facing each other my legs in between his and his hands wrapped around waist.

" I don't want other guys lips on yours" Slash said then he slowly licked my lips and then bit them.

I gasped and he bite harder drawing blood. I cried out, he squeezed my butt hard digging his nails in.

He then licked the blood.

He licked my lips once more then sucked them softly and pecked my lips.

I was left with my mouth gaping it hurt but I loved it.
" go to sleep before I claim your tongue too" He said smirking

I shut my mouth and closed my eyes. Damn.