Chapter 2

I was awoken by an angry voice " what the heck is this "
I looked up to see Slash with a pissed off face.
Sammy jumped up and his face was full of fear " sorry sir " he said his head down low
Sir.. He calls his brother sir I couldn't take this.
" Sammy I will not tolerate you lying down with the enemy she broke a rule so who will not talk to her or even look at her " he demanded
" yes sir sorry sir won't happen again sir " sammy said
I had enough
" what is wrong with you how could you make your brother call you sir your a monster you don't deserve a brother like Sammy he is amazing and if you haven't noticed he looks up to you and you are gonna turn him into a monster and he doesn't deserve that " I screamed
His face turned to look at Sammy who was gonna shit his pants.
His face was still cold but he mumbled " Sammy you can call me slash I'm sorry for being a jerk "
Sammy smiled and ran to hug his brother Slash looked cold but stiffly patted his back
Sammy ran off screaming " I love you brother"
I swear I saw him smile abit but it was replaced with a cold glare.
" you will never ever talk to me that way do you understand " he said backing me up to the wall.

I felt him press his body onto mine , his hot breath on my neck I felt him lean down and press his lips on my neck his tongue poked out licking around when he hit my spot I moaned quietly. " gotcha " he whispered he then pressed his cold lips on my neck and started biting hard. Suddenly he pulled back and walked away slamming the door .
I was left panting how did I not stop that .

********************************
Later on I decided to look for Sammy cause it is very boring in that room.
I stepped out of my room and saw a room opposite with a black door.
I went closer to it and I was about to put my hand on the handle when a voice said " don't "
I whipped around to see a young man maybe 18 he was buff but not too buff.
" this is slashes room do not go in or he will kill you " the man said
" oh yeah sorry I was just bored " I mumbled
" just be careful , the names Josh " josh said
" I'm Rosalina but call me Rosa " I said
We shook hands and decided to make some brownies downstairs.
I got to know Josh a lot he told me about why he joined the gang and how Slash isn't always cold haha yeah right .

Soon the brownies were done and we made over 100 for the gang members in the house.
The smell must have hit them because people started filling in.
" mmmm what's this amazing smell " voices were saying
" Rosalina made us some brownies " josh said digging in
Everyone grabbed a piece and complimented my baking skills.
Sammy was there talking to his friends while eating brownies.
I saw there was two brownies left and realised only me and slash hadn't had one so I gobbled mine up and packed one to take to slash .

As I made my way to his office I heard sounds I knocked then entered when I heard a sort of scream only to find Slash with a lady on top of him.
" I made brownies for you " I mumbled leaving it on the desk then running out of the room.
I ran to my room closing the door but I couldn't help a tiny bit of anger.
I grabbed my two roses that were now in water and sniffed them again.
I prayed that someone would save me because day 1 is over and there are only 9 days to go .

If you liked it please vote thanks and don't forget to comment any ideas .