The Pain & Joy Of Many

Christopher's Pov

For hours I laid down looking at Neya's body. Why? Why did she have to die? Something was very fishy about this. The spell didn't require that much power, most of the power came from Rebekah's blood.

Standing up I grabbed Neya's Gilmore opening it. Looking for a spell to bring someone back from the dead, I found something that would do just what I wanted.

About to recite the spell, the Gilmore flew out of my hands, making me growl. I stood up looking around certainly knowing it was a witch. I could sense it.

"Show yourself!" I screamed I anger.

Luckily I knew most of the spell and since I'm half witch most of the spells come to me by nature.

Taking off my jacket, I started to recite the spell over Neya's body. I saw a shadow, which made me look up.

Emily Bennett.

"Christopher you will die" she muttered, I shook my head not caring "I don't care, I have to bring back mother." I spoke still reciting the spell. It was my fault that my mother had died and I have to bring her back.

"You will kill yourself! You cannot die" Emily screamed at me. I shrugged my shoulders "It will be worth it" I spoke back at Emily, who shook her head in anger and reached over, grabbing my head roughly making me gasp.

I could feel her. Does that mean she's alive?

"What are you doing?" I screamed as she started to chant. My head started to burn as she continued to recite whatever spell she was doing. "Your obsession and love to bring back your mother back is killing many people, this must stop." Emily muttered as the burning sensation in my head grew.

"No please" I begged which made Emily shake her head "This is the only way. This has to be done." she mumbled, as the air around me became thick.

Images of my mother, friends and daughter passed around me as the whole room started to spin in circles. What was Emily doing to me?

"What are you doing to me?" I asked in pain, which made Emily give me a sad smile.

"Taking away your memories Christopher. It's for the best" Emily spoke softly. Before I could react more images of my past and daughter blurred around me. The room felt a whole lot smaller as I was struggling to breathe.

I was too weak to do anything. With the last couple of pictures of those of the people that I loved, I dropped to the floor my vision blurring and the room turning.

With one last glance, trying to keep my eyes open I gave into the temptation of closing my eyes.

Stefan's Pov

"Hey can I use your phone. I forgot mine at home; I need to call Katherine" I asked Damon who drove around the round-a-bout in circles thinking it was funny.

The awkwardness and the anger had soon left the air as i once again apologized to Damon who under one condition accepted my apology.

I just had to stay away and not touch anything that was his, which was understandable.

I just need to control myself and push all my feelings deep down. I can do that.

"She's fine Stefan" Damon mumbled in annoyance, making me roll my eyes.

"You say that. But she could be in danger. Phone. Now." I demanded. Rolling his eyes Damon dug into his pocket and handed me his phone. "Good brother as always" I rolled my eyes "That what makes us a team" I spoke and dialed Katherine's number, after a few rings she answered.