"She's still crazy about those bands, huh?" Yoongi chuckled, shaking his head.

"Well, after all, she did say that it isn't a phase," Hoseok replied cheekily, although mentioning his sister was bringing his mood down, being able to joke around about her instead was definitely refreshing.

"It's kind of late already, we should head to our class now," Hoseok exclaimed, looking at his watch with a frown on his face. He closed his locker, and reluctantly, the boys bade goodbye to each other, before going on their own ways.

Yoongi sighed under his breath, as he turned around to look at his best friend like usual. The boy seemed too happy for someone who was going through hard times. He was bullied, his family is not really a real family for him. Nobody except Yoongi had seen the scars on Hoseok's body, not even his so-called family.

"At least they should act like they care," Yoongi turned on his heels, shaking his head as he walked down the hallway towards his class. Let's just hope nothing happens today.

❀❅❀

The bell rang, indicating the end of study session. Yoongi opened his eyes and lifted his head from the table, looking around the class with a confused expression.

"Where did everyone go? Did I sleep too much? What the hell," Yoongi stood up, his hands were shoved inside his pockets.

He walked outside of the class, and noticed a circle of students crowding the hallway. "They're seriously up to no good," shrugging, Yoongi walked to his table again, ready to continue his sleep. But a sudden mention of a certain someone stopped him from doing so.

"Why? Too weak to fight back, Jung Hoseok?" Laughter erupted, following the boy's remark, and it sure managed to bring out the devil inside of Yoongi. Let's kick some ass now, shall we?

Running outside, he glared at the circle of students, before shouting rather loudly,"I'll give you guys 5 seconds! Those who stays here after that, I'll send my apologies to your families if I accidentally kill you. Don't worry, I'm a man with manners."

"1! Don't want to get killed, please hurry to your own class right now!"

The students who were standing in front of him scurried away, staying inside their own class. Yoongi smirked, "2! People with brains will actually start moving now, unless you have animal brains then that's a different topic."

As if on cue, all of them walked away, emptying the whole hallway. Yoongi walked over to where Hoseok was lying, and he sat beside the unconscious boy. "You don't have to act so tough, you dumb," Yoongi smiled to himself, his finger poking the boy's cheek.

"Look at you, acting all mighty in front of him," a voice spoke, and Yoongi looked up, to see who was the one standing in front of him. As expected.

"I'm not in the mood to argue with you right now, Kim Taehyung."

"Then be responsible for what you did," Taehyung shouted, his face red in fury. The students who were inside of the classroom near them tried to eavesdrop on their conversation, but they all gave up as Yoongi glared at them. Everybody knew well to not make Yoongi angry.

"I didn't do anything to you, Tae. Stop making stuffs up and blame me for it," Yoongi sighed, standing up with Hoseok on his back. "Damn, what did you eat? You're heavier than a pig," turning around, Yoongi walked off, smiling.