One of the other boys flirts with you...

Preference #1

Niall: "Hey Y/N, can I have some of your cherry pie?" Niall gazes at you as you're drying off dishes. You giggled, "Sure, as soon as it's finished baking." Niall rounded the corner and stood beside you at the sink, "I can help with that." He whispers into your ear seductively. You looked up into his dazzling blue eyes, "Oh yeah, how?" Niall leans into your face, "By speeding up the process." He puts a hand on your cheek and begins to lean in, "Not so fast Horan." You and Niall turned to see Harry standing in the doorway with a disapproving look on his face, "I'm the only one that can devour a cherry in this house." The oven dinged, before you could walk over to it, Harry picks you up bridal style carrying you to the staircase, "Harry, where are we going?" Harry chuckles evilly, "Going upstairs to prove to the both of you that I'm the King of Cherry Popping." You giggle realizing what he means, "Don't you mean the King of Cherry Pop?" Niall scoffs loudly, " And I'm Mr. Steal Your Pie. I'm not waiting for anyone, this dessert is mine." Harry laughs, "As long as you keep your hands off mine." You roll your eyes playfully at how silly the boys were being.

Liam: "OH SHIT!" You hear a crash and loud swearing going on downstairs, you sighed frustrated that you had to cut your relaxing shower short. With a towel covering your body, you rushed downstairs and found Liam hovering over a shattered mess in the kitchen, "Liam, what's wrong?" Liam sighs fearing that you're extremely mad with him now, "I was making tea for us three so I was grabbing some cups and--" Liam looks up to see your wet hair and 'beautifully sculpted body' (according to the boys) covered in a towel with your chest peeking out a little, "Speaking of cups." Liam peered at your chest intensely hoping to find a good angle but was stopped when Harry moved you aside to push Liam onto the shattered remains of the glass cup, "Keep your eyes off my prize. It took forever for me to find her and I won't lose her to you." You rushed to Liam, thankfully he was wearing a lot of clothing so none of the glass pierced his skin, "Did you even notice this mess? You could've really hurt Liam!" You argue to Harry, you put your hand over the part of the towel that was covering your breasts, "It's quite alright love, I'm sorry I tried to sneak a peek at your..beauties. I'll get this mess cleared straight away." You smiled leaning in to plant a kiss on Liam's cheek. Harry pulled you way from Liam, "This angel and her 'beauties' are all mine Payne." Harry glared at Liam.

Zayn: You and Zayn both enjoyed drawing so today you were hanging out at Zayn's flat having a drawing contest to see who can draw what better than the other, "Ok Malik, we've drawn every object in this room, what to draw now?" You placed your notepad down to look at Zayn, you were both laying in comfortable positions on his couch, "We could draw each other." You look surprised at his quick reaction, "No hesitation, you must've been thinking about this." Zayn nods smirking at you, "I have, but I don't think you have what it takes to capture all of my heavenly features." Zayn traces around the surface of his face until you swat his hand down, "You shouldn't be worried about me, after all I have WAY more intricate and irresistible features to try and master on that amateur wad of notepad paper. If you ask me, you should use it to take notes from a TRUE artist." Zayn hovered over you, "I'd rather unravel your exterior and capture the beauty underneath." You couldn't look away from his eyes, the only thing that could unlock your gazes was....your boyfriend Harry, "HEY! What do you think you're doing to my girlfriend?!" Zayn sighs cursing under his breath, "We weren't doing anything, we can't do anything now." Zayn mumbles the last part but Harry heard every word, "Don't worry Zayn, you still have your dreams...unless dream me kicks your ass." Harry pulls Zayn off of you, "Harry stop, nothing happened and nothing was going to happen, I love you." You put a hand on his chest as he hovered over you, "By the look in your eyes, you wanted it to. But I'm going to turn you out to the point where the only name you'll every say or think is mines." Zayn groans covering his eyes as Harry began to kiss your neck, "Oh please, not in front of me."

Louis: It was hot day, you and all the other boys just came inside after getting frozen treats from the local ice cream truck. Besides Niall, you were craving something really cold so your fierce Popsicle sucking, licking, and biting not only made you feel good but also a certain blue-eyed sassy soul, "Bloody hell, what's the rush?!" You looked up at Louis with the pointy Popsicle still in your mouth then you removed it to respond, "It makes me feel good." You went back to licking around the fruity delight, "I know something else you can lick, suck, and bite on. We'll both feel good afterwards." Louis winks, "Sorry Tommo, but her mouth has reservations with another stick." Harry wrapped his strong arms around you, leaving little love bites along your neck, "You're both missing out." Louis winks at both of you before walking away.