Preference#3: Dreaming of him

You were laying on your back breathing heavily until you felt eyes staring into your soul. You looked to your right to see Harry gazing into your eyes, he leans in and kisses you passionately and slowly added his tongue which made you giggle then you pushed him away gently, "Baby not again." Harry chuckled looking down, "I wasn't trying to sleep with you again,that was a thank you." You awkwardly laughed then said, "Your welcome for whatever you're thanking me for." Harry began to stare at you again, you hit him in the face with your pillow, "Quit eye fucking my body." Harry chuckled once more, "I'm not, I'm just admiring my dream girl." You brought his face close to yours, "Aww that's so sweet, but this isn't a dream love so if you lay your eyes on my body again I will hurt you." Harry smirked, "You already have princess, my dick is swollen" You giggled then pecked his lips, "I did pretty well for a virgin didn't i?" Harry began to plant kisses down your arm, "Yes you did." He mumbled against your skin. You began to laugh at his sexual actions, "Stop it, you're tickling me." Harry laughed, "Alright." Harry sat up in bed and turned off the bedside lamp. You turned the light back on, "Harry, why did you thank me?" Harry's face turned serious then he cleared his throat, whenever Harry cleared his throat it meant that he was feeling emotional about something. "Haz?" You rubbed his back. Harry shook his head then a tear fell, "For loving me. I thank you for showing me what the true meaning of love is. For giving me your heart and trusting me fully. Even when I upset you, you never left me to sulk in my anger or pain. You always find a way to heal my frustration or anguish. No fan, friend, or relative can compare to you--I carry you above all in my heart, my mind, and spirit. The fact that you chose me over anyone else..is the best mentality and gift I've ever received. I've prayed to God for several years to send me someone who will never leave, get bored, or hate me. You are my best friend, my lover, and someday will be the mother of my children." Before you could say another word, you woke up and began to cry as you remembered that Harry died a year ago in a car accident so your dream would never become a reality, only a fantasy memory.