Thank You, Book III, and The Scarlet Princess

For those of my readers who celebrate it, merry Christmas! I've been working on a lot of things since the final update, so I have some announcements.

First of all, THANK YOU. I never would have been able to finish editing and posting CHAINS OF FATE if you, my readers, were not here to support me emotionally. Thank you for your immense patience in waiting for me to post. As you may know, my family had some serious health issues throughout 2014/2015 and I just started getting back on my feet in 2016.

I just started college this past fall, too, and things have been insane but wonderful. I am majoring in English — go figure! — and I therefore have many classes relating to writing and reading. I hope that the work I post will improve for you all, especially in Book III.

Without further ado, the third and final book of the SEIZE THE DAY series is called PATH TO DESTINY. I will start posting it in Spring or Summer of 2017 once I get it finished. I cannot WAIT to show it to you guys. It is a tsunami compared to the previous two books. If you want to follow my progress and general fun updates, I just started an Instagram account devoted to my work as an author @katiespektor. I will also be posting updates on my Twitter and Tumblr, which can be found on my Wattpad profile.

Now I have another exciting announcement:

The cover above is for THE SCARLET PRINCESS, a novella set 20 years before SEIZE THE DAY

The cover above is for THE SCARLET PRINCESS, a novella set 20 years before SEIZE THE DAY. It centers on Princess Mayra's secret love affair with Laxen, the mysterious and cold son of the giant chieftain.

And that's all I'll say about that for now. ;) I will start posting the novella next month in January as soon as I finish it over winter break. I am SO excited to show you Mayra's perspective.

Let me know if you have any questions or thoughts in the comment section. Thank you, everyone!

Also, one last thing: Do you mind if I call you...

Spektators?

Yeah? Sound catchy? I've been waiting about 4 months to ask you all what you think of it. I just wanted a special name for you all. :3

~ Katie

(Credit for cover: Girl – longstock.deviantart.com; Red texture – texture-mania.deviantart.com; Stain texture – redwolf518stock.deviantart.com)