Chapter 14

Kai's POV

I woke at 6:16 in the morning like everyday. As the sun starts to rise, I gaze at my beautiful Amara. Not wanting to, but having to leave her sleeping like a baby bunny. I put my black glasses on and get up and go to the bathroom. I turn the shower on as I brush my teeth and take my glasses off. After 15 minutes I get out and wrap a towel around my waist and another smaller one to dry my hair. I hang it on a towel rack and put my glasses and deodorant on, and run my hands through my hair and until it becomes somewhat wavy. I walk out the steamy room and enter and cold room due to it being so hot in the bathroom. I walk over to my walk in closet and step in. I grabbed some boxers and put them on. I put the towel on the towel rack. I grab some socks and slip them on after I put my light blue distressed jeans on. I slip a black t-shirt on and my red Nike tennis shoes. I walk out and quietly shut the door not wanting to wake Amara. I look over at her and she is still so innocent looking. I quietly open and shut the door and head downstairs.

"Took you long enough", Jason, (who I grew up with) snorted

"I can't make tons of noise now that I have a mate", I say and whack him on the shoulder as I walk to the fridge.

I grab the breakfast casserole mom made last night and cut a decent chunk out and heated it up in the microwave. I grab Jason's cup of coffee when he wasn't looking and start drinking it as I wait for my food. When it's done, I head up to my dad's office.

"Hey, where's my coffee", Jason yells

"Thanks", I say loud enough for him to hear

I always let my dad sleep in, now that I'm going to be taking over in 9 weeks. He is slowly giving the reigns to me.

I enter the room and sit behind the big desk. I open the computer up and start checking all the emails from our ally packs and help plan when our meeting is going to be.

Time flies when you do this job because next thing I knew it was 9:00.

I heard a quiet knock on the door.

"Come in"

It was Amara and she was trying not to cry.

"Hey. What's wrong", I asked seizing typing

"Charlotte is dead", she said breaking down

I got up and went over to her and wrapped my arms around her. She started to cry and she grabbed onto me and she wouldn't let go and she cried.

After what seemed like 5 minutes, she calmed down.

"Sorry", she muffled

"Don't apologize", I said

I picked her up and we went back to our room.

I set her down on the bed and she buries her head in her hands. I squat down in front of her on the floor.

"What happened", I ask

"She had too many internal injuries from running and falling the doctor said", she responded not removing her head from her hands.

"Lift your head up and look at me", I say softly

She wouldn't

"Why won't you look at me", I ask

"Because I don't want you to see me like this", she said

"You're insecure, don't know what for . You're turning heads when you walk through the door, Don't need make-up, to cover up, Being the way that you are is enough", I start singing

She tries to cover her laugh but fails miserably.

"I know I have a voice of an angel, but I will keep singing this song", I threaten

She laughs and sniffs and lifts her head up.

"There she is", I smile

She laughs

"Come here", I say as I stand up

She slowly stands up and I hug her and she melts into me.

"We can give her a hunters funeral. Salt and burn the body and all", I suggest

She laughs and nods against my chest.

I lift her chin and softly kiss her lips.

She looks up at me and smiles that beautiful smile and a smirk dances on her lips. Before I have time to process it, she kisses me back, which I have absolutely no objection to. We made the way to the bed and I got on top off her holding myself up with my hands so I don't smash her small body. I make my way down to where I marked her and sucked it a little. She pulled me back up to her face and she kissed me one last time before she pushed me off.

I whined and she laughed as she stood up

"I needed that", she admitted

"Same", I say sitting up

"Come on", she said holding out her hand. I grabbed it and pulled her in for a peck on the lips

I got up and she led me out the door

"Do me a favor", she asked

"Anything", I say

"Never sing One Direction again, I don't like it", she says

"Fine", I pout.

&&&&&&&&

I made this chapter longer because I am fully rested. It's 10:13pm right now and I have about one or two more hours until I am out of energy.

I'm trying to make up being gone for almost 6 months. How am I doing?

Kai to right ---> or top

Good night or good morning or good afternoon and happy holidays 2016

~Olivia