My Panda! [ Naruto One-Shot ]

Start from the beginning

"I have my ways!" I giggle, my arms behind my head.

"Let me guess, you're gonna plead an beg." Sasuke said raising an eyebrow.

"...What?" I ask looking away and my voice about twice as high.

"I knew it."

Sasuke began to walk away and was stopped by Sakura who was talking to him nervously.

I turned to Naruto, "It's been way too long, we need to get some ramen or a BBQ with the other before I leave, alright?"

"Yeah! Everyone's gonna be so excited to see you! Believe it!" Naruto cheered.

"Tch."

We turned around to see Sakura on the ground in a sort of...depressed mode?

Shaking my head at the Uchiha's back I sigh, "Why're you so mean, Sasuke?"

"I heard that."

"Oh well, you needed to know at some point!" I called and squatted down to Sakura's new height.

Man...I hope he hasn't destroyed her spirit right before the exams...

That would be such a shame...

- - - 5 minutes later - - -

"Sakura! Stop chasing them!" I called after the angry pink haired girl who was chasing both Naruto and three young academy students.

I'm not sure what they said, but it seemed to have annoyed the girl to loose the plot.

Turning the sharp corner they took I breathe out a sigh of relief when I see them standing there.

"Thank God..." I muttered then sighed, "One problem into another."

I squeezed past my little group to get to the front where a guy in a black jumpsuit was holding the young boy with a scarf, Konahamaru. He had a headband with the Sand symbol on it.

"Excuse me, can you let him go?" I asked politely.

"Aw, but that's not fun." the boy said sarcastically making his hold on the young boy tighter.

You could see the pain clear on Konahamaru's face.

"Let him go!" I ordered glaring at the Sand ninja. "You're hurting him!"

"What, you gonna make me stop? You're not even a ninja, what're you gonna do?" he sneered.

Before I could yell or punch him a pebble came flying out of complete nowhere and hit the boy's hand making him release Konahamaru who quickly ran behind me.

I placed a hand on his head and looked to where the pebble came from and saw Sasuke sitting in a tree, throwing and catching some pebbles.

"Get down here, punk!"

"You're a long way from home." Sasuke commented, noticing their headbands.

"Sasuke! You're so cool!" Sakura and Moegi fangirled.

"Dramatic entrance, as usual." I comment with a smirk.

"Kankuro, stop he's gonna be here any minute now." the girl behind the boy I now know as Kankuro said with fear clear in her voice.

'What's she so afraid of...or should I say, who?'

The sound of a heavy object hitting the ground snaps me out of my daze and I see a bandaged up object in front of Kankuro.

"You're not going to use the Crow for this, are you?" the girl gasped.

"Relax, Temari, we've still got some time!"

"Alright, but I'm not involved in any of this!" Temari stated hands up in defence.

"Let's have some fun..."

"Kankuro!"

"G-Gaara!"

Everybody turned to the new person and my eyes literally lit up.

"You're a disgrace to our village."

I started to jump from foot to foot in excitement making the others look at me strangely.

"Y-You see, they started it and I was just - "

"Shut up, or I'll kill you."

The red haired boy with panda eyes turned into sand and appeared in the middle of everyone.

"I'm sorry for the trouble that he's caused." he apologised as Sasuke jumped down.

I couldn't take it any longer.

I screamed in excitement as I tackled to boy into a hug.

"What is she doing?!"

"Oh my God!"

"What?!"

"What're you doing?!"

"You're so adorable!!" I said looking at the boy who was both shocked and confused.

"Huh?"

"You look like a panda." I grin, "You are now my panda, you're name is Bob!"

"My name is Gaara."

"You're new name is Bob!" I giggle and hug him once more.

"Cholo! Stop hugging him!" Sasuke sighed facepalming by the sound of things.

"No!" I yell out like a kid.

I quickly grab Bob's hand and start to drag him away from the group of people.

"Let's go get some dango Bob!"

"My name is not Bob, and I'm not going with you for food!" my panda said glaring at me.

Me being, well, me, had an iron grip on his hand which I wasn't planning on letting go anytime soon.

"Let go!"

"Be quiet Bob!"

"Stop calling me that." the panda boy ordered glaring.

I came to a stop and started to think....not too much cause, you know, headaches and stuff.

I came to a conclusion at the panda was walking away.

Jumping into the air, I flew for about a second before landing on the panda boy.

"Alright! How about I stop calling you Bob and we go get some dango!" I suggested.

"Or you could leave me alone."

"But then...I wouldn't get to see my adorable panda!" I said hugging the panda boy.

"Ugh! Fine! Now get off!"

"Yay! Lets go, Gaara!" I grinned after we got up.

I grabbed his hand again and started to drag him to the local dango shop which sold stuff that I could afford.

Turning to Gaara who just stared at his dango I grinned and said, "You know, you're probably my favourite animal!"

"What's that suppose to mean?" he asked glaring daggers at me.

I shrugged, "Well, what I mean is that I love pandas but I'm not allowed to keep one. So, now that I have you, it's problem solved!"

"You're not afraid of me? You want to be my friend?"

"Yeah, why not? You know, you're not a scary person, you're adorable as anything!" I stated and hugged his side to make a point.

When I pulled back the ginger haired panda eyes boy stared at me in both confusion and wonder.

"It's getting late...." I muttered seeing it getting dark. I turned back to Gaara with a closed eye smile and said, "Same time tomorrow?"

Gaara blinked before nodding with the tiniest smile I've ever seen and said, "Sure, Cholo."

This is just the beginning of how I got my panda!