What the hell just happened?

*Okay guys...its the last chapter T^T. I know, i know i also almost cried while writing the previous one...i hope you liked it!

Enjoy my lovelies!!!

Oh and sorry for all the spelling mistakes everywhere!*

Your pov

I shifted my position on the couch i was sitting on in the middle of the Cullen's living room.

I was wearing a white long sleeve t-shirt, a warm black jacket, a grey scarf, black skinny jeans and a pair of my favourite black sneakers as well as the locket Jake had got for me.

Any way it was so cold outside! I'm serious, even Elsa would be jealous! I shifted once again so that i was leaning on Jake, who sat beside me, while letting my legs hang over the arm of the couch.

I sighed heavily, pulling my scarf over my nose and ears to keep warm. It didn't help that almost all the red eyes in the room were on me!

I relaxed a bit when i felt Jake running his fingers through the back of my hair and massaging my scalp slightly.

Just then the front door opened and a few people started making their way up the stairs. It was Bella, Edward, Renesme and Carlisle.

As soon as Renesme saw Jake and i, her face lit up. She ran across the room and jumped into my lap. Jake and i both laughed and i tickled her a bit causing some of the tension in the room to melt away.

After a little while though Carlisle cleared his throat, causing everyone in the room to gradually become silent as he prepared to speak.

Renesme turned herself in my lap so that she was copying me. She sat so that she used my chest as a back rest, allowing me to play with her hair, while using my knees hanging over the couch as a foot rest.

"Alright everyone, today is the day." Carlisle said, clearly relaying the situation to everyone.

"We would like to thank you again for staying to fight with us." Edward said stepping forward.

"We will leave in the next half hour. Please make any last minute preperations you may have now. And once again, thank you all." Bella said from Edward's side whilst holding Edward's hand very tightly.

I took a deep breath in and let it out slowly. We had decided that the vampires will take their positions on one side of the barren iceland we were to fight upon and once the Voltori appear, the wolves will descend and i would follow after them.

The atmosphere became one of dread as i looked around the room. I pulled Renesme a little closer to my chest and kept reminding myself of my reason to be in this fight:

"To protect Renesme!"

Renesme looked up at me and smiled, i just stared at her with an evil smirk and tickled her again. After a bit she jumped off my lap, her face red from laughing and she ran over to Bella and Edward while showing me her tongue. I did the thing that any adult with my mind set would do...i stuck my tongue out at her.

I could hear Jacob laughing hysterically behind me. So as soon as Renesme is out of my line of sight i jumped on top of him and stared him in the eye with a look of annoyance in my eye. He finally stopped laughing and placed his hands on my back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started leaning in for a kiss. He did the same before whispering: