My party or my nightmare?

Please comment and make requests!!!!!!!!   -_□

Your pov

Eveybody was sitting in the lounge mingilling (is that how you spell it? xD). Edward and his siblings were chatting, Billy was talking to Carlisle and Esme and Jacob was talking to Bella in the kitchen and i...was standing in the hall like a stalker staring at everyone.

I made my way to the kitchen and took over cooking as Bella was desperately trying to rush it all and great everyone.

She gave me a greatful smile as she ran upstairs to get changed. I put some stuff in the fridge and handed Jacob a plate of starters telling him to circulate.

He gave me an ungratefull look but reluctantly did as he was told. I was just walking out of the kitchen when Charlie walked in looking very tired.

"Attention please everyone!" Said Bella standing next to Edward.

"We would like to welcome (o/c) to Forks!"

People started clapping and i took a bow earning a laugh from the audience.

"Erm- we also have an anouncement to make," said Bella gripping Edwards hand. He smiled and gave her a slight nod.

"E-Edward and i have decided to get married."

There was a slight silence which i broke by saying:"Congratulations!"

And slowly taking Charlie's gun and pepper spray away from him. We all hugged Edward and Bella and wished them well.

The next thing i know we were eating food, joking around and just having fun. All the while Jasper kept starring at me which creeped me out!

"Hey (o/c)!" Said Emmet.

"Can you please show me where the bathroom is. I really need to go!"

"Sure Emmet. Right this way." I said leading him upstairs, the noise of the party becoming softer.

I opened the door leading into the bathroom and turned smiling at Emmet. What i was greated by caused my smile to melt away and be replaced with a look of confusion. Emmet had a slight smirk and wouldnt let me get past him.

"Emmet?" I say. The next thing i know my back is pressed against the wall with Emmet pressed against me...i didnt even have time to comprehend what just happened as Emmet moved with lightning fast speed, ripping a hole in the shoulder area of my shirt. It exposed the right side of my collar bone and neck.

"Im sorry (o/c)...but you smell soooo gooooood!" he says crashing his lips against mine.

"Em-mhf!" his lips cut me off and expose me to the most exotic tongue twisting kiss of my life. All the while he grinds his, huge, throbbing erection into mine. It feels like heaven.

Damn was it good! He slowly moved up to my ear and licked it causing me to shiver. He moved downwards and left soft kisses up and down my exposed collar bone causing me to moan.

I pull him back for another kiss and stare into his two red orbs...wait...red?

What happens next causes me to scream. He bites into the groove between my neck and collar bone so hard that he draws blood. But he still doesnt pull away. I can slowly feel myself losing consciousness. I grab onto Emmet to stay upright and then i blackout.

Eeeeeeeeeee! Dont hate me for making Emmet the bad guy pls! Tell me wat u think and make requests!!!!! Please :O

Love you my lovelies xD

My Werewolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें