Chapter Seventeen: Clubbing

Clubbing

Aaron's POV

I'm turning 18 tomorrow, so Bobby decides that we hit a club. We show up and walk in the door, becoming blinded by an assortment of bright lights. "Jeez Bobby, this is your idea of fun?" He gives me a cheesy grin and pulls out a fake ID.

"Come on Aaron, live a little." He walks over to the bar and a small brunette stumbles over my feet.

"Heyyyy Aaron!" She trips over nothing and I catch her.

"Hey Kitty, is Jade here?" Someone taps me on the shoulder and I turn around.

"Hey kid." Jade is wearing a tight little black dress. And when I say little, I mean LITTLE. Like if she were to bend over ever so slightly... All the guys would be getting a show from both angles. She has a beer in her hand.

"Uh Jade, are you even old enough to drink?" She laughs.

"Honey, I'm not even seventeen yet." She finishes her drink and we start dancing. I have my hands on her hips and she has her back to me. She moves to the music, her hips sway slowly at first but then we start to grind. My hands begin to roam her body when she turns around and runs her hand down my stomach to my belt buckle. She smirks and walks away. So she's going to be a tease... Two can play at that game.

Jade's POV

I take a seat at the booth where Kitty and Bobby are sitting. Aaron takes the seat next to me and hands me another drink. "Trying to get me wasted so you can take advantage of me?" I joke. His hand rests on my thigh and starts making his way up higher.

"Me take advantage of you?" He starts kissing my neck, "Why I'd never." I push his head away playfully, but I let his hand continue to move up my dress. He smirks and disappears.

"Aaron? You have to be careful we are in pub-"

"Where'd Aaron go?" Kitty asks me.

"I don't kn-" I'm about to respond when he starts running his fingers down my neck to my back, sending shivers up my spine.

"Jade you okay?" Bobby is laughing at me. I take my drink and spill it on my dress.

"Yeah, oops, look at that, I'm just gonna run to the bathroom." I make sure Aaron can hear me. I push the door open and wait in the handicapped stall.

Aaron's POV

I follow Jade into the bathroom, "Jade... Where are you?" I peek inside the big stall and get pulled inside. Jade pushes me against the wall.

"You think you can do that to me and get away with it? Well Aaron Shield... You can't." She sits me down on the toilet and then sits on my lap. I lean in to kiss her but she rejects me. "You think you're gonna get a kiss that easily? Ha! Work for it." I make a pouty face.

"Ahh come on Jade. Kiss me." She gives in. I lick her bottom lip begging for entrance but she refuses so I rub the inside of her upper thighs, knowing that this is one of her biggest turn ons. She moans giving me the chance to slip my tongue into her mouth.

"Aaron," She whines like a little girl, "my dress is all wet."

"Well let me help you with that." I peel off her wet dress to leave her in a tight strapless tanktop and black lacy underwear. She takes my shirt off. "Was that neccesary?" I laugh. In response she pushes her breasts against my chest and whispers in my ear.

"You tell me."

"Jade..." She's getting too weird. This isn't Jade. This isn't just some girl from highschool, this isn't some slut. What am I doing. "Jade stop." She runs her cold fingers across my collar bones and smiles into my neck.