♥ Chapter 1 ♥

Alright! Here another story by me! Hope you all like it! Before You think this story is cliche, I had to start it this way, because if I didn't, it would sound as good as it does! Hope you really like this story, cause I know I do!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Open your eyes.

I had to blink a few times before my eyes fully adjusted to the light. I flipped the covers back, to find I was dressed in superman boxers and a black bra. Odd, I don't own superman boxers. I've always been more of a Batman type of girl. Now time to get up out- Wait, there's a arm around me. A arm that's is defiantly not mine!

Stay calm Rebecca.

Okay, just gently lift who's ever arm this is off my waist, and I'll be home free. I gently grasped onto a few fingers and began to lift the arm carefully away when the arm dropped down back over me, and pulled me closer to who ever it was.

Shit.

I could hear my heart hammering away inside my chest. Who's arm is this? And why was this arm and me end up in bed together? Maybe if I roll over and face who's ever arm this is, I might be able to wiggle my way out of this. Okay, I got this. I gently rolled over and suddenly come face to face with the last face I ever wanted to see in the same bed as me.

"Good morning Becca." Tyson Collins. My best friends brother. I open my mouth to scream, but of course only choked air comes out.

"Please tell me we didn't-" He sat up slowly, flipping back the blankets revealing he was stark naked. It felt like my heart had implode inside my chest. I had fantasized about this moment since the day I meet Tyson;s younger sister Alice. I had always had a awkward crush on him,but nothing to major. Nothing enough to lead us to where we stand at this moment.

"Yes Becca we did." I hadn't know I had stop breathing, in till I felt my lung start to burn.

"You pants are over here." He threw me my neon blue skinnies. He had a nice body, and a butt to match. But there was one thing in the way, he was my best friend's brother.

"Ugh, thanks." I picked my pants up with shaky fingers and slip them over the boxers. " Can we not tell Alice about this?" I tried to keep my voice steady.

He gave a small chuckle " You don't even remember what happen do you?" A icy panic rose up into my throat. I got to my feet and pulled my pants over the boxers. Tyson slipped on some black basket ball shorts and sat on the edge of his desk. He crossed his well toned arms over his broad chest.

"You gonna hang this over my head Tyson? Torture me with this for the rest of my life?" I wanted to sound angry, like sleeping with him didn't bother me. But my voice ended up becoming a strangled cry.

"No, but I want to see if you remember what you said to me." There it was. That sexy, yet cunning smile he always gave Alice when he knew something when she usually didn't. That smile usually meant, someone was in for a would of hurt.

I took a hard gulp and scrambled throw my thoughts. Did I tell him I was still a virgin? About my crazy stalker crush on him? Or how my dad was becoming more sick with each passing day?

"What did I tell you?" I sat on the edge of the bed, when he threw a Hollywood Undead shirt at me.

"You told me you had a stuff bear named Mango Melon, and that he was in your car and you carried him every where you go." I felt a intense heat rise in my cheeks. I couldn't believe I had told him about Mango. Mango was a stuffed bear, my mother gave me before she died. The only other person who knew about Mango, was Alice.

I slipped the shirt over my head and sighed. " Just answer me. Where we safe?" My throat was dry and ached for some water.

"If I say no, what would you do?" My heart had skipped a beat. He was smiling at me. He knew I was suffering. Tyson was the only one sober last night, at the annual Collins's house party. Alice and Tyson's parents where out of town again, and usually when they're gone, Alice and Tyson had a huge blowout. I was usually the one who was sober, picking Tyson and Alice off the ground and bringing their sloppy asses back to bed. But last night had been a rare moment, when I got bite by the wild bug and had one to many shots of little miss tequila. I plucked his pillow off the bed and chucked it at him. He laughed and batted it out of the air.

"Yes Rebecca we where. I may be irresponsible at school, or life in general. But do you really think I want you to have my children?"  I could tell my face had turn a tomato red, by the smile on his face.

"Your a dick Tyson." I got to my feet and stumbled forward. My knees where weak, and my vision was still a bit shaky. But I had to get out of this room. It smelled of sweat, and strawberries and everything in between.

He caught me by the waist  and stared at me " Alice is sprawled out on the couch, go up to her room. When she asks about my shirt, just say you couldn't find your after you flashed everyone, and you stumbled in here and grabbed my shirt, and went on your marry little way." It felt like my jaw had hit the floor.

"I did not flash anyone!" I squeaked. I stumbled out of his arms, and collapsed back on his bed. He pushed roughly off the desk, and soon was laying over me. His arms surrounded me like a cage that I couldn't escape. His face was inches from mine, and I could feel his warm breath against my neck as he spoke " I have pictures if you want proof." I suddenly wanted to kiss him. To mold my lips around his. Feel the warmness of his body on mine. What the hell was I thinking?

I placed my unsteady hands on his chest and shoved him away from me.  " You wouldn't dare pass them along to anyone." I felt my self sobering up, real fast, too fast. Blood pounded against my screaming skull, and my stomach churned in ugly knots.

"Becca, we've been friends since you where 4. I would never do that." He used that fake high pitch voice. He placed a hand on his chest and rolled his eyes.

"I fucking hate you." I got to my feet and yanked open the door. The cool air hit me like a ton of brick. Tyson's bedroom was in the basement, which meant I had two flights to stumble up to get to Alice's room. Awesome.

I barely made it up the stairs that lead from Tyson's room to the first floor, before hot vomit itched it's way up the back of my throat.

"Shitttt..." I moan as I slowly crawled my way into the guest bathroom. I quickly pushed open the door, and rested my head against the cool porcelain. Hot vomit stung to back of my throat as it spilled violently from my lips. I hung my head low in the toilet, my breath heavy and ragged.

"Two things." His voice made me jump. " You can't hold your liquor and I could have carried you." I raised a shaky middle finger.

Tyson picked my up and slung me over his shoulder. He still hadn't put his shirt on. Hot sticky sweat gave his skin a slight glisten. I looked up at his face. His chocolate brown hair wasn't style so it hung loosely around his ears. I gave a goofy grin as I flicked a strand of hair off his ear.

"Knock it off." It rocked his shoulder back and forth, sending my stomach on a roller coaster ride.

"If I barf, you'll have to clean it." I gurgled.

"No Becca, I'll make you eat." I covered my mouth to keep vomit from falling. A deep laugh erupted inside his chest.

"Asshole." He roughly put on my feet, and held on to my hip, until I got steady.

"So you've told me." He pushed open Alice's door and lightly pushed me inside. I spotted the bed, and fell toward it. I silently prayed that I wouldn't fall to short, and break my face against the hard floor.

Humph. Ah, softness of plush pillows and satin blankets.

I knew I had hit my mark, just the way the bed relaxed as I pulled the covers around me. I closed my eyes and drifted back into my drunken haze.

Maybe it was just a nightmare.