"Drunk in love," he slurred with a lazy grin, his bright green eyes twinkling mischievously. I tried to ignore the way my heart raced at his words in the most cliché way.

"Okay Beyoncé," I chuckled a little, before continuing to laugh because of the tendency I usually had to laugh a little too hard at everything while I was intoxicated.

"Stop laughing at me," he pouted hard, tugging his brows low and puckering his abnormally pink, kissable lips. "I'm better than Beyonce. The bestest queen!"

"Bestest?" I arched a brow in amusement, before giggling again. "Oh shit I've got stiches."

"Now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stiches-"

"Shhh," I widened my eyes at Harry's incredibly loud singing, earning a few looks from couples around. "Yeah, we need to get you home."

"No wait, Petal, I wanna dance," Harry whined, not budging when I tried to pull him away from the dance floor. I took a look at his pleading eyes and pouted lips before returning to his arms. "I love this song."

"Can't Help Falling In Love," I guessed, making him smile drunkenly at me, nodding. "My dad used to be in a band in his 20s, and the day he sang this song was the day he met my mom and asked her out."

"That's craaaaaaazy and amazing," Harry slurred, dragging out the second word while lacing his fingers with mine and curling his other arm around my waist. "And cute, very cute. I'm triggered."

"So am I," I began laughing again continuously, stopping my movements momentarily because my laughing had gotten out of hand.

"You're cute too, veryyyy cute," Harry giggled, almost stumbling into someone else drunkenly. He returned after apologizing, grabbing my hips and pulling me close. "And hot too, fuck baby you're thick and hot I just want to fuc-"

"Harry!" A familiar British voice called out from behind us. It was Maximus. "You're making a scene, stop it you drunk idiot."

"Max!" Harry exclaimed heavily, leaving me and clinging onto Maximus instead. "My favorite brother! Well, actually, my only brother."

"Drink this," Maximus pushed Harry into a seat, thrusting a glass of water into his hands, urging him to drink it. "We need to get him home before he passes out."

"He didn't have that much, he'll probably sober up if he has more water," I shrugged, looking down when I found Harry fiddling with my hands.

"We're taking him home," Maximus said to me in a firm tone, making me frown slightly before nodding. "Go find Rowena, I'll meet you by the car."

Once I had located Rowena, we wished Cathy the Dean happy birthday before leaving. We found Harry and Maximus waiting in the car, Harry sitting in the backseat half-sober now while Maximus drove us. Harry grinned happily when I entered the car, his hands reaching out to pull me against him. Throughout the whole car ride back, I had to refrain myself from squealing too much whenever Harry tried to sneak his hand into my panties.

"Can I stay the night?" Harry murmured lowly to me as he walked alongside me towards my house.

"Of course baby, you don't have to ask," I nodded with a soft laugh, feeling my heart warm up at his adorable smile.

We headed upstairs and up to my room. I kicked off my heels, running my fingers through my hair before taking my jewelry off. I reached around the back to unzip my dress, but a pair of warm hands pushed mine away and reached for the zipper. I felt Harry behind me, tugging the zipper down in a slow manner while trailing his finger down the spine of my back, causing me to shudder.