When his gaze finally met mine and he noticed the smile on my lips, he broke out into a wide grin, running his tongue through the inside of his cheek as he shook his head in disbelief; almost as if he couldn't believe the sight in front of him. He stepped forwards, large hands reaching out to grasp my lips as he ducked forwards to press a kiss to the corner of my lips instead of my cheek as per usual, knowing that I would fuss about my highlight and contour getting ruined.

"Sage," he breathed almost in awe, the tone of his voice making me blush as he stepped back with his fingers linked with mine. Forest green eyes raked down my body before snapping back up to meet mine. "You look so beautiful."

"Harry," I mumbled, feeling uncharacteristically shy because of the way Harry was reacting to seeing me all glammed up.

I suddenly remembered that his reaction had distracted me from reacting to the way he was dressed tonight. Taking a step back, I took a proper look at him, feeling myself clench at how hot he looked. A simple black shirt covered his top half, a few buttons undone to reveal his swallow and butterfly tattoos, along with a long, sharp, black coat that reached his knees. His ring-clad fingers tugged my closer by my hips, a sultry smirk drawling onto his lips when he noticed me staring. I smirked back, hooking my fingers through the belt loops of his smart pants.

"Baby, you look so good," I whispered into his ear, allowing my tone to be filled with desire and need for him. Smiling against his cheek when he swallowed thickly.

I pulled back to gaze at him, pressing a finger against his plump lips to stop him from speaking, making him pout. I dragged my finger down his chest, trailing it along his tanned skin up till his butterfly tattoo. I then began to button his shirt up, much to his confusion.

"Your flawless skin is only for me to see, and no one else," I murmured lowly, buttoning the shirt up until only his swallow tattoos were visible. "Got it?"

"Only for you," he nodded slowly, biting his lip to hide his smile of amusement before I heard a gasp behind me.

I turned slightly to find Maximus staring at Rowena in awe while she descended down the stairs, a shy smile curling onto her lips as she wasn't used to that much attention from a man. I grinned softly, finding the sight adorable as Maximus greeted her in a gentlemanly way, kissing her hand with his infamous smirk. Maximus noticed Harry and I staring, shooting us a glare before focusing back on Rowena and murmuring to her lowly.

"He's so whipped," Harry commented with a grin, sliding his arm around my waist.

"So is she," I murmured in response, before I turned to them and arched a brow with a smile. "Shall we get going?"

"You first love," Maximus responded with his brows arched challengingly at me, making me smirk before holding onto Harry's bicep and walking out of the house.

"Fancy a dance with me?" Harry asked me with a charming grin, holding his hand out for me to grab.

I nodded instead of speaking since my mouth was full of wine, standing up and taking this hand while swallowing the strong liquid. He led me to the huge dance floor that had a few couples slow dancing to an unknown song. I tried my hardest not to trip in my dress, feeling a bit tipsy after the few glasses of wine I had. Luckily, Maximus didn't drink so he was the only one sober out of the four of us and was able to be the DD for the night.

"You're so perfect," Harry whispered into my ear lowly, one of his hands sliding down my back towards my ass. "So fucking perfect..."

"Harry," I laughed under my breath, grabbing his hand and situating it further up my back, preventing it from stooping any lower. "You're drunk."