what would you do?

Start from the beginning

********-********************

Kyron

I was missing miss lady so I decided to grab a bite to eat and visit her at her house. When I knocked I watched as she peeked out her window before coming to open the door. Once she opened the door I was stuck for a minute by her beauty her long curly hair was up in a messy bun, she was dressed in some leggings and a blue fitting shirt looking good as ever.
"Hey Kyron" she said with bright smile as she opened the door wider for me to come in "Hey baby girl I'm hoping me popping up with out notice wouldn't be a problem. I decided since we missed our date I would come pay you a visit if that's fine".
She continued to smile at me for a second before she answered...

"It's fine Kyron I'm glad you came" she said in a sweet voice that gave me chills.
We got settled on the couch and watched a couple of her movies of her choice Paid and Full, Boys In The Hood and Waist Deep. I was enjoying my time with her, but I really wanted to get to know her more so I grabbed the remote and muted the Tv. She looked up at me with a shy look on her face that caused me to chuckle a little.

" Ok so what would you like to watch next?"she asked me about to get up off the couch, but I gently pulled get back down close next to me.
" If you don't mind I would like to get to know you more".
She nodded her head with a innocent look on her face.
"OK.... what would you like to know"?
I looked around the living room before my eyes landed back on her "Ok let's start with why you stay in this house by yourself"? She smiled at me before answering. "Well my cousin was here to but she lives with her boyfriend, one of my best friends and I don't mind it's peaceful forreal".
"Umm... so where's ya man?"
That caused her to burst of in laughter "Well if I had one of them you wouldn't be here... I'm single".
I chuckle a little then went on to my next question " If you dont mind me asking why not"?

She inhaled and looked away for a second then back at me no longer having that beautiful grin on her face, her expression went sad suddenly.
" umm.... well my baby father.... "
"Wait your pregnant?"I calmly asked with a shocked expression.
She nodded her head yes. I couldn't believe that this small petite, but nicely shaped girl was carrying a baby inside her you couldn't even tell.
" I'm actually four months now and I've been by myself all this time" She said with so much saddest in her voice.
"If you don't mind me asking... what happened"?
She paused with a little smile before speaking again " He was my childhood sweet heart, but things happened and I moved away for a while I came back a couple months ago and reunited with childhood bestfriends and he was part of them. Soon as we got together we were inseparable, until he found out his grandmother passed away....after that he turned into this dude that I no longer knew and that's when I found out I was pregnant and when I told him about it he didnt want it and let it be known"....
By now she was in tears "He hurt me So bad how could he not want his own child his own flesh and blood how could he leave me to do this all by myself ".
I stopped her right there because she was began to get me emotional "Baby girl that's his lost don't you ever feel like your alone as long as you with me you will never feel alone"... I grabbed her face gently as we locked eyes.
"I can take all that pain away and bring ya life so much joy I can be the man that you need in ya life for you and the baby" I told her as I began to kiss her tears away.
With that I leaned in and kissed her lips so softly causing her body to quiver a little. I wine up stayed the night and held her so close to me as she slept like a baby in my arms.

 I wine up stayed the night and held her so close to me as she slept like a baby in my arms