The Wakening

A lot of nurses came running in a small white hospital room. It had a small bed, a chair for visitors and a window. They all ran over to the brown haired girl in the bed tossing and turning like a wild animal.

"Evelyn, you need to calm down. Its alright. Your in the hospital now just calm down." A male nurse said. He was the head nurse. But just like that she calmed down.

"W, wa, what happened? Last I knew I was in a car crash and now I'm here in a dumb old hospital!" Her voice was a little rusty but she managed to talk still.

By now most of the nurses were gone. Only the male nurse and Eveyln were left.

He sighed. "Evelyn I don't know how to put this but that was fifteen years ago. You and your brother were driving home when you got hit by a car. In the second car was your mom and dad. You were the only one to survive. I'm sorry." Then he walked out.

Evelyn remembered. She remembered the whole night. She sat there crying over how she lost everything. Her family, her lover is probably with another woman and everyone probably thinks she's dead.

~the memory~

Evelyn's POV

I was out to see a movie with my older brother. He looked just like me with the brown hair, gray eyes and high cheekbones. We rode to the movies to see the first Toystory movie as we sang along to all these songs on my portable disc player.

We were having a good time. We were throwing popcorn to the people in front of us, shooting rubber bands at the screen. Eventually we were asked to leave and that's when we were singing or screaming along to Papa Roach.

He let go of the wheel for a sec still going forward when a car hit us from the front. Before it hit I saw who was in it. It was my father at the wheel and her mother in the passenger seat. And then I passed out.

END MEMORY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys its me again. OK so this is the new story you guys have been asking for. You know the one where the girl falls in love with Adam Gontier. So hope you like it and please help me I don't know where this story is going so yeah.

Peace out form your good friend Ricardo.