Chapter 13: Secret Power

"Fell," Sans stated. "You like her, don't you?" For a moment Fell snapped, "yeah, so what if I do?!"

You can breathe now. That's a relief... but still, you kept wondering how Sans does it. "If you truly love her, then release her." Sans told him. But this time, Fell didn't respond. Instead, he followed again Chara's orders and now, instead of squeezing you to death, he trapped you in a cage made of bones. He's making me bait, you thought. That's not a good sign...

Chara told these words to Sans through Fell's voice, "come and get her, then."

In a blink of an eye, Sans teleported and kicked Fell hard on his stomach. He held the part where Sans hit him and growled. He then summoned his Gaster Blasters and fired at will. Luckily, Sans evaded all attacks, which surprised you a bit; knowing that Sans isn't usually like this.

You tried to say something but your voice sounded glitchy and broken; as if it doesn't exist anymore. Chara must've done something. Fortunately, Error noticed you and tried to run towards you, but Chara saw him and used Fell to block his way and then used the bone cage to trap him, too. "HA! You think you can trap ME?! You're wrong!" He used his strings to help him get out but it was no use. He tried again several times but failed each time. "I may have underestimated him. But still, HOW CAN YOU TRAP SOMEONE LIKE ME?!" He cursed and cursed until he was tired out of his own actions. He must've gave up like the usual--actual--Sans.

"Sa-n-s!" You tried calling him, but it was no use.

*Your voice... it's gone. You gasped. Is it true? No. You shouldn't be giving up right now. This must be your chance!

*I'm sorry. I've done my part. But...good luck doing yours.

Their voice faded away, and it was like some part of you was taken. But you stayed determined, and kept calling his name. "S A-nS! "

Now something bad happened. Not really what you expected, but still. The cage where Error is in is getting tighter and tighter, and you can see him trying to stop it. "No oNe wIlL InTerfEre WiTh anY oF my PlAnS!" Fell barked as he grunted.

You should do something. But how? You can't get out. Sh×t.

Is this it?

______________________

"FELL!" I yelled but I realized something. My stupid brother Fell is with that human girl, trying to find that other skeleton who looks like my brother. Really, every time I see him, I have the urge to hit him on the head. Hard.

But of course, I kept my oath and didn't lay a single bone on him. I sometimes had itchy feelings trying to hold it in, though. And it was very, very, bothersome.

I had to do the chores because of her. "You're lucky, Fell. But once you return home, you'll get punished. Big time," I muttered to myself. How many days they'll be gone again? Two? Three...? I should've asked. Damn it...

...

There was a knock on the door. It was demanding, though. "HEY! Open the f××kin' door, punk!" Sh×t. It's Undyne. "C-COMING!" I brushed off any dirt on my "battle body" and prepared for Undyne to come in.

I opened the door for her and saluted--like the royal guard I should be. "Any news...?" She eyed me. "NO, MA'AM. NO HUMAN HAS PASSED THE POST YET. BUT WE WILL FIND ON--"