Chapter 7: Trapped

*Hello. Before reading this next chapter of the story, I have to tell you all something...

*All of my art work is gone due to an unknown virus on my tablet, and I keep wondering what it was.

*Since then, I've been crying like heck. You don't know how it feels to have something very dear to you and suddenly goes away.

*All of my efforts that I put on those art works, gone. I just....

*You know what? It's fine. I'm okay. I just need a little rest for today. So here's a chapter for you guys... sorry if it's short.

==========

"Can I talk to you for a moment, (Y/n)?" Fell asked, trying to get my attention. "Yeah?"

"Are you, by any chance, a timeline traveler? Sorry I asked all of a sudden." I was confused by this, but decided to tell him he truth. "No. To be honest, I was transported into a portal thingy and I saw Sans, but not my Sans. He was all glitched, and he said his name was Error. I know it seems weird but it's the truth," I told him. He just nodded solemnly.

"I don't trust him," Sans whispered through my ear. "Don't worry, everything will be fine." I whispered back. He just grunted and crossed his arms.

Fell sat on the couch and turned on the TV. We saw Mettaton but with six arms and two eyes on one side of his face. His outfit matches the background, which looks like somewhat a kitchen. But more like a hell-themed one.

Yeesh, everyone here seems evil. Maybe this AU is the opposite of ours.

"Hell-" Before Mettaton could even finish greeting, Fell turned the TV off. He must be irritated with his voice, I could tell it from his face.

"You okay?" I asked him. "Yeah, I'm fine. Why do you care anyways? Aren't you like, scared of me?" I was surprised. "N-no, not at all. It's just that... nevermind." He raised a brow suspiciously but shrugged. "Welp, if 'ya need to sleep, sleep on the couch. Don't look forward to sleep with me," he told me and teleported to his room.

I looked at Sans, "so... where will you sleep?"

"Eh. Dunno. I think I can stay up tonight," he told me. I smiled at him and told him goodnight, and went on to sleep.

~~

Another day... I hope things would get better... "*yawn*.... Sans..?" I looked around. I can't see where Sans is. I went to Fell's door and knocked on it. "Erm... what?" He grunted. "Have you seen Sans anywhere?"

"Well, don't ask me. I've been sleeping the whole time."

"Oh, okay." I gave up and sat on the couch, thinking about him.

*Sans' PoV* (From 30 minutes ago...)

Uh... where am I? Oh yeah. I'm still at this dang AU. I really want to go home so badly.

I tilted my head towards (Y/n). She's so pretty even when she sleeps. I can tell that she's very delicate from this view.

Suddenly, I got an idea. What if I can teleport to Error's place?

"You called?" I heard a glitchy voice. It can't be, that's impossible! "How is my doll doing? Is she okay?" He asked me, changing the subject. "What do you mean? Doll? That's stupid. She'll never be your doll."

"Oh, but she is already. She said it herself."

"Pfft. All of your dirty lies."

"Don't believe me? Fine. So... you want to go hang at my place?" He almost choked by holding his laugh. "You disgust me..."

"So you don't want to?"

"That's not what I meant. I just... want to have a talk with you. Away from her."

"What if doll gets worried?"

I was speechless. He's right. She does get worried easily. But... I know she can trust me. I know she can. "D-don't worry. She can handle it."

"Whatever you say, Sansy-boi," he nudge me. Ugh. He even gave me a stupid nickname. What if I gave him one too? "Let's go then, Glitch." He seemed offended by this, but he just gave me an annoyed smile.

He snapped his fingers and we were back at his place. That's when I regret going.

I remembered that (Y/n) was still with Fell which means... "F*CK! I FORGOT!"

"Yeesh, watch your mouth, kid."

"Can I go back? Just for a sec?"

"Nope. You already chose this, Sansy-boi. You can't go back." He laughed menacingly, as he started to bring out his blue threads at me and he covered my body with several of it. "This is a lesson for you. Don't ever touch my doll ever again, got it?" He glared at me, but I glared back.

He snapped his fingers and immediately I was brought up to where the ceiling should be. It was high enough for a 3 storey building.

"Good luck untangling yourself up, homie!"