9

*dark topics and coarse language*
I woke up with that same headache and slowly opened my eyes. I suddenly realised Mark was right there and jumped in fear, my hands shaking again.

"W-What, I-I," I was very confused.

"Hey, hey it's alright," Mark tried to calm me,"You just had a little panic attack." He seemed to say it so nonchalantly.

"The doctor's here, anyway," Mark said, looking up at the door as the doorbell rang. He got off the couch and walked over to the door.

It looks like Mark had carried me to the couch and grabbed some blankets and my pillow from upstairs.

"Y/N," Mark called as he walked down the hallway with the doctor,"this is Dr Woodlock."

I looked at doctor and he waved as he came and sat down on the couch, just in front of my feet.

"So I'm just going to do a few tests, is that alright?" the man asked.

I nodded. It wasn't like I had a choice anyway.

He began doing several tests and I started to become annoyed.

"I'm not a psycho!" I bursted.

"Y/N!" Mark yelled.

His yell frightened me and I began to cry, my shaking hands worse than ever before.

"Okay, that's all I need," Dr Lockwood said quietly, walking over to Mark.

They walked down the hall to talk privately.

Meanwhile, I continued bawling my eyes out. I threw off my blankets in frustration and stormed over to the bathroom. I looked at the mess I was in the mirror. I started looking through the drawers and found a razor.

"Y/N, stop!" Mark yelled again, snatching the razor from my hand.

I tried to snatch it back but Mark would keep putting it out of reach.

"You...fucking...asshole," I cursed at Mark for not giving me the razor.

"Y/N, please calm down," Mark pleaded.

"Why...when you don't even care about me," I cried,"Why did you hit me?"

Mark's Pov
"Y/N, I have never ever hit you and I never will," I tried to convince her,"That was just a dream."

I pulled her into a hug and she didn't try to escape or struggle, she simply cried.

"Sh..." I tried to calm her.

I carefully and quietly put the razor away as she cried into my chest.

She seemed to be shivering and it broke my heart.

She pulled out of the hug before looking at me, then her hands and running away to her room.

Your Pov
I sat on my bed sobbing. I was so confused, I didn't understand my feelings anymore.

I was so God damn useless.

I checked the time.

Six o'clock already...

I might as well watch a bit of YouTube and sleep. That word is just a joke to me.  I can never sleep. I just lay in bed, staring at the ceiling like a God damn moron and fall asleep for two hours, wake up and repeat the process. It's just a never-ending cycle.