It was quite easy to forget about mundane things such as chores and even supper. Kissing the man whom she loved as much as he loved her could make Sigyn not even recognize if the universe was imploding all around her. She felt too at ease. The maiden was loving every caress and kiss as Loki squeezed her closer while he placed hungry kisses across her jaw and to her earlobe. Sigyn kissed the hollow of his throat while he groaned in comfort. Hearing such a deliciously beautiful sound caused her small hand to travel to caress his groin area. She barely registered how Loki had transferred their positions across the room in one swift move of teleportation. When finding he placed her next to the door exiting the room, Sigyn frowned. Loki held his door open, stepping aside while nodding his dark head out into the hall. "You should leave, my darling. None of that was very gentlemanly of me." He frowned, stepping back as Sigyn came forward.

"You cannot have it both ways," she muttered crossly. Sigyn craved having his cold lips anywhere on her once more. "You cannot entice me with such magic and then not allow me to have all of you..." she murmured, uncaring of how wickedly scandalous she sounded.
At this, Loki chuckled methodically. "You deem us being intimate, magic?"
Given he stopped advancing even though she did not, Sigyn felt brave as a wry smile crossed her lips. "Every kiss we share makes me feel as though you place a bewitching spell on me. Every time our lips touch, it makes me crave more and more kisses from you."
Loki's eyes softened before he looked positively bewildered. "Every kiss, even while knowing I am a monster...?"

Sigyn pressed a soft kiss against his lips, her hands gently holding his shoulders as she leaned forward to fully commit to the passionate kissing. "No soul in heaven or hell could ever convince me you are a monster," she breathed against his cool lips. "There will never be another man that I will love in comparison to you..." Sigyn squealed as Loki plucked her up in a strong embrace before his mouth came crashing against hers once more. Kisses were shared, soft caresses happened, and soon enough coos or groans of approval transpired. As Loki took a seat on the bed, Sigyn placed either of her knees to sit on either side of his thighs all while not breaking the kiss. She worked to start making him help remove her corset, but before such a thing could happen, a throat was cleared across the room.

Sigyn jumped while Loki held her on his lap, close to him. His dark head snapped towards the direction of the door, the duo finding Balder standing in the doorway. He looked stunned. Nobody spoke a word from what seemed to be shock. It was only Loki who broke the awkward atmosphere. "Are you going to state your business for being here, or are you going to continue your ogling of my future wife?" He snapped in irritation.
Balder blushed as Sigyn did. She only realized after Loki said it that Balder had been eyeing her slightly revealed bosom with great intent. She bowed herself into Loki's body in a pathetic bid to hide herself from view.
"Well??" Loki pushed intently as his grip on her hips tightened. "What do you want?"

Balder removed his gaze from Sigyn to watch his brother. "I had wished to see how you were faring, my brother. But, I see you are busy taking advantage of a maiden...""He takes no advantage of me, I am here in this very spot on my own accord," Sigyn defended adamantly, only removing herself from being hidden to protect Loki's honor. He was not Hoder or a few of his other brothers; Loki did not need to threaten or forcibly take a woman for Sigyn to want him.

"He is a frost giant," Balder stated matter-of-factly, his eyes watching Sigyn exclusively. "These relations would be greatly frowned upon, not to mention, they are not allowed."
His utter certainty hurt Sigyn deeply. She couldn't understand such a rigid rule. How could love between two people ever be considered wrong? How did their love truly affect anyone? They weren't harming a soul! Who cared if he was a frost giant? Certainly not Sigyn. She had loved him for years, and she was certain she would continue to love Loki even if she had known from the start of their relationship that he was descended from King Laufey's throne.
"Careful, brother, your jealousy is showing," Loki said through clenched teeth.

"Jealousy...? I am only stating a fact, brother." Balder's eyes flickered back to Sigyn, his gaze remaining transfixed on her for a moment. "And to think, you will probably be cruel enough to make this poor girl return to caring for your monstrous offspring after laying with her-"

"NEVER insult my babies!" Sigyn snarled vehemently, feeling Loki's grip on her hips tighten. It was as though he was worried she would spring from his lap in order to confront Balder for his cruel words. She flushed with pure anger, her desire to slap the god for his rudeness burning fiercely.

Her heated words caused Balder's eyes to widen. He said nothing else, and soon vanished, the scene looking as though he were never actually there. Sigyn trembled gently, facing the strong desire to find him in order to confront him. His words were so hurtful, even though Balder had always been so very sweet in contrast to his twin. Sigyn didn't care; she was still infuriated by the comment. Hela, Fenrir, and Jormungand were innocent little babes whom she loved dearly. He was very lucky he wasn't close, for Sigyn strongly suspected she would have slapped the stubble right off his face.

A chilled thumb pad gently caressed her quivering bottom lip. "Your babies...?" Loki asked, his eyes softly watching her.

Sigyn felt he looked like he was resisting smiling. "And what are you grinning at?" She chastised quietly. "If I am to be marrying you, then of course, your children will become mine..." She didn't get to finish before Loki's mouth captured hers for another sweet kiss. He rested his forehead against her neck, grinning.
"You already think of them as your babies."
"I am sorry, truly."
"Do not be." Smiled Loki broadly. "They already think of you as their mother. They love you as much as I do."

Sigynsmiled at his declaration before she unfortunately had to remember what justhappened prior to this touching moment. "What about Balder?"
Loki merely rolled his shirtless shoulders, allowing Sigyn to squiggle off ofhim. "So, he knows of our love. I am not concerned. No one will ever againtell me I cannot be with you."
***