Rangeen shaam ( blissful night)

Start from the beginning

His erection was huge, spectacular, masculine, merciless.

The head of his shaft poised at her swollen sex, ready to enter.
“Take a deep breath…” he whispered ….

And on that breath, he pushed himself inside her…

His flesh slammed into her headlong, parting her vaginal walls in a sluice.So filled, so expanded.

Raman slid inside his wife as deeply as he could possibly go, and clutched at her waist and arms as he begins to stroke into her.

His eyes held hers…they were bright and shining and mesmerizing …

His thrusts became more ravenous, Intoxicating, Fiery and Passionate.

“Dammit ishita, what you do to me,” he groaned…

The thick head was kissing the mouth of her womb…

As he kept up a steady pace, he leaned down and captured her mouth, kissing her thoroughly.

Ishita finally gasped for air…
She could feel him pulsing inside her, stretching her…
With trembling lips, she whispered…”I love you…my husband…”

He smiled softly… “Wrap your legs around me now…. I want to feel you vise around me…” ishita wrapped her legs around his narrow, muscular hips, welcoming him fully into her body.

She was still dangerously on the edge of orgasm…

When raman pulled back and pressed forward again and again, low moans were drifting from her lips…

“Oh God… rammaaannnn…In me …so deep… “

He thrust again and again and ishita bucked her hips to meet him.
She could feel the urgency building inside her, relentless and deep, pushing her steadily towards the edge of orgasm as he filled her over and over…

Ishita closed her eyes at the intense pleasure, unable to look at him while he took her with such fierce intimacy…

“Nooooooo ishitttttta…” his deep voice was hoarse… “…Look at me… I want to see it in your eyes when you cum…see your eyes before you fall asleep…”

Her eyes flew open and she felt herself drowning in his piercing chocolate gaze as he thrust into her over and over, taking her, making her his.
The intense way he held her gaze was unnerving but undeniably erotic.

He cared more about her pleasure than he did his own…

“Oh God…oh God!”
ishita was moaning out loud, shamelessly announcing her pleasure ..

Covering her mouth with his hand, He kept pounding into her, forcing the shouts from her…

Her mind was running too much of a marathon to care about her screams…

He felt it begin…
Blood rushed to her breasts, tightening them, drawing her nipples to rigid points…

Raman lowered his head to suck each one gently, making the first contraction of her sheath start…

Lifting his head, he stared into her eyes…
“Come on Jaan…With me…”
Ishita yelled out against the palm of his hand and raman held her even tighter as she began to shudder and convert into a helpless mess…

He ground his teeth and continued to penetrate her…

Ishita still rode on the infinitesimal heavenly wave…
Her pupils were dilating as her body clenched down even tighter…

She was imploding, and exploding, and fusing, and defusing . . .

As her channel began to spasm out of control, she heard him cry out against her neck …

He growled as an explosion of sound erupted from within his chest and the vibrated against her breasts.

His molten liquid semen geysers suddenly into her with sharp hard spurts…

Raman held her tightly as he pumped out the last of his hot desire into her…

Quickly trying to regain control, he let the weight of his body sink into ishita’s frame…

Her screams had subsided and now all she could manager were whimpers…

Bracing her face with his hands, he brushed his open mouth across hers, catching each and every sound…
“Shhhh…shhhh sweetheart…sleep…”

Ishita could hear his soothing voice, but her body was still floating back from the intensity of her climax…
“I…I…rammann…”

Rolling off her, he cradled her in his arms, holding her trembling limbs close…

“I love you…” he whispered against her cheek, kissing her softly…”sleep jaan…”

As her body began to calm, her breathing began to regulate…and soon, she was fast asleep....

To be continued....

Precap: sweet morning