Part 3

Raman , pihu and ruhi are observing ishita from every minute looked at her cute face with a pout making her more adorable and baby . Their is a glimpse of small baby smile on their faces and are staring continuously on her baby face.

Shagun sees this and looked at raman eyes direction . their she sees towards ishita and said:
Kya hua tum khaa kyu nh rahi ho

Ishita shaken by adi : mamma

Ishita looked at adi and with hr eyes gesture make him look at the sabji bowl

Both mother son duo eeewwa baigun ( brinjal)

Shagun: toh

Toshi ji: oye khoti toh yeh dono maa bete brinjal kahaa khaate hai balki yeh maa aur bacche brinjal se bhaagte h baap ki favourite aur baaki brinjal ke dushman.

Yeh toh sirf raman khata h
Pihu aur ruhi toh omelate kha rahe hain .

Ishu: toh hm bhi wahi khaa lenge hme bh wahi dedo neelu.

( Sorry there is twist here in upcoming story how and when and why ishu became veg to non veg bt i assure u the twist is vry lovable and adorable)

All tried to stop ishu that she is saying abt omelate bt door bell rings and mihir came .

Mihir aaja puttar tu bh naashta karle said toshiji

Omelate were brought on the dinning table ishita served that to adi mihir and herself.

Ishita broke a piece of omelate with chappati and feed to adi with her own hands and then in between eat herself also.

shagun: ishita tum omelate khaa rahi ho spit it out

All panicked

Ishita calmly its ok shagun i have a habbit i ate omelate its ok .infact its yummy neelu thanks.

She again broke a piece of chappati and take to adi mouth.
Adi : mamma bas mera pet full ho gaya

Adi last bite open ur mouth said ishita faking anger.

The scene was watched by all family members bt out of them there were three who havenot touched their food yet.

Meantime, ishita phone rang and she went to attend that by saying excuse me and she was excused by toshiji bcoz she had her food.