Rangeen shaam ( blissful night)

On special Demand by Tanvi_4

Sorry dear for bit delay

Enjoy guys

Again

Comments are mandatory

Author's notes: there are few words which are tooooo sensored 😉😉😉😉😉😉 so i had tried to change their spellings either or just skip them with other word but i m sure will understand what they means actually

I had tried to wrote one or two ( the repeated ones) with correct spelling to not confuse u

Enjoy

Next part

He felt the tension in her thighs and heard shock in her voice.

Looking up, raman met her eyes with his blazing, piercing gaze. “Trust me,” he breathed softly. “You know I won’t hurt you…you know I love you…I WANT to give you some time to rest…Let me take care of you…”

“But…but I don’t…” His breath on her cleft and his warm fingers on her thighs were melting her protests.

Feeling like she was drowning and burning at the same time, ishita allowed herself to relax and let him in. “So beautiful,” she heard him murmur again… “So hot and sweet.”

And then he was spreading her lips again urging her to open even further for him…

He tongued her sensitive folds, kissing her sex the way he had kissed her mouth moments earlier.

Raman’s arms locked around her thighs, surging forward as he treasured her as though he would never be able to get enough of her sweet, salty taste.

He heard soft, breathless moans coming from her throat, and knew that she was unable to stop them…

He sucked her clit into his mouth again and ishita felt his long fingers enter her, pressing upwards …

She was close, so incredibly close…

The hot sensations of his mouth on her clit and his fingers inside her were shoving her over that divine edge…

But before she could ignite, he backed away again…

She hissed with frustration…

Her moans and whimpers completely unintelligible…

Raman came up over her and whispered…“Shhh…You will get release…but I want you under me. I want to feel your legs wrapped around my waist while I thrust into you. While I make love to you…”

He finished unbuckling the last restraint and dipped his head to kiss her again.

She could taste her salty sweetness…

The proof of her femininity…

The surging of desire that he had drawn from her…

Raman trailed warm kisses along her neck and down between her breasts to her sensitive nipples once more.

“ishita…” he whispered…

She began to whip her head from one side to the other…
She tried to lift her hips and claw desperately at his hands to hurry him along…