Part 1

AT BHALLA HOUSE :

All family members enter in the house toshiji ( mummy ji) holding Ishita's hand .

Neelu : ran to Ishita to hug her And excitedly aap aa gye ushita bhabhi  . Humne aapko kitna miss kia . Tears in her eyes.

Ishita: hugged her warmly and said maine bh tumhe bahut miss kiya .

Toshiji interrupting ab bhabhi ko bithayegi bhi yaa yahi darwaaje pe khadi rakhegi chal jaa kuch khaane peene ko le kr aate h mere bacche kitne thak gaye h.

Tum sab jaao haath muh dho aao tb tk.

Ishita: mummy ji main amma se mil kar aati hu
Toshiji : changa puttar

Adi: mamma main bhi aapke sath chalta hu

Pihu confused and pulled adi downwards to say something bt neglect it and adi went with ishita to his paati house.

All settled on the sofa and around it to take their respective seats.

Shagun: ruhi i m so happy to see u back mujhe lagaa maine tumhe kho hi diya h.  we missed u haina raman.

Raman: expression and speechless.

All were talking in chirpy tone
Pihu: wow ruhaan the rock star is my sis yeey. And hug her.

Ruhi: doesnt react neither happy nor sad

Raman: hugging both pihu and ruhi and got emotional seeing his princesses so close to him.

Ruhi: just normal not happy nor sad.

Still ruhi has her eyes on the door from where she left.

Thinking where is she ?
Why haven't she came back yet it's been too long and fact is its just half an hour she went out.

Why she has not tried to talk to me yet. She has even not looked at me one .. She even has not came to me yet.

Same are the questions running in one more head .
Yes the head belongs to Mr. Bhalla aha Mr. Raman kumar Bhalla.