Creating love

Kaurvaki got up slowly and went to the dressing table as the atmosphere went dull.
She began taking off her anklets and earrings when she saw Ashok come into the mirror. She got up again and heavy rain began outside but they did not move; they kept still and stared into each other's eyes again. Rain came though the small window, the wind blowing their hair. The wind blew off Kaurvaki's dupatta (body scarf) which covered her bare stomach, but not anymore. She just had a crop top and lehenga on. Ashok was still sailing deep in the oceans of her eyes and slowly swished a hand across her stomach which created butterflies in her and made her glance down. He groped her waist tightly and pulled her close. His hands went behind her ear and took out the earrings. He picked her up in his arms and slowly they went across to the four poster bed which had been heavily decorated with flowers and garlands. He lay her down and sat beside her on the edge of the bed and one hand's fingers entwined around her fingers . Her jewelry had all been taken out and their hands were still joined together. Slowly, he started moving his upper half down so his face was close to her lips and he ran a finger down her whole body, touching her lips which sulked his finger, and her neck from which she closed her eyes and slowly down to her stomach. She tossed her head backwards and leaned against the bed frame, holding the bed with one hand. Ashok watched his finger as he moved it along. He twisted her around so suddenly that she was now on her stomach. His fingers reached upto her crop top laces that held it together, and he pulled them so it came loose.

Kaurvaki clutched the bed sheet tightly in her hands as Ashok ran a hand over her bare back and kissed it all over

Kaurvaki clutched the bed sheet tightly in her hands as Ashok ran a hand over her bare back and kissed it all over. Now things were starting to get fierce as he kissed faster, more vigorously....