Chapter 20

Michelle's P.O.V
My eyes slowly opened, reveling a wooden ceiling. I sit up in the hammock and look around.

    My head was pounding like crazy and i don't remember why..

    "Morning sleeping beauty"  I look around until i find a familiar face.

    "ugh, what i'm i doing here?" I grip the top of my head as it was throbbing with pain.

    "You past out cold in front of a cabin." Laurence said coming over to me.

    "Are you alright?" His chocolate brown eyes where filled with worry.

"Y-yeah, yeah.. Just my energy got drained for some weird reason.."

'Wait the gem! Where did I put it?!?' I started to search for it.

"Are you looking for this?" He pulls out a bag from under a chair.

"Yes that's it!" I quickly grab it out of his hands and look in it to make sure the gem was still in there.

I sighed in relief as I saw it perfectly laying in there.

"It seems important. What is it?" Laurence asked looking into the bag.

As his eyes laid on the gem. They shrunk in shocked.

"W-where did you get that!?!?"

I look up at him, terror was written all over.

"W-why? Is it important to you?"

"That t-thing has the power to destroy the universe! What are you doing with it?!?!!"

I stood there in disbelief.. 'if it can do that then I can't hand it over to him... but Dipper and Mabel...'

"Tell me what are you doing with it!?!"

I stood there frozen.. What I'm I suppose to do?!?

"L-Laurence.. you have to help me!" Tears where streaming down my face.

'Forgive me Dipper, Mabel..'

A/n;
Ayyy I'm still here! Sorry it took forever to update. Honestly I had no idea what to do but somehow I figured it out! I'm hoping to update more frequently. But I can't promise anything. Anyway thanks for sticking around for so long!
-Chelle