Chapter 11

Michelle's P.O.V:
"Dad." I said very quietly. We see my dad in his human form. He's wearing his yellow vest, black pants, with black shoes, and a long yellow cape in the back, with his hair parted one side yellow the other side is black. And to top that off he has his black triangle eyepatch an his little flouting top hat.

"Well, Hello PineTree, ShootingStar, and my little YinYang." He said flouting over to us. He placed his arms around my shoulder and Dipper's.

"Get Off me Bill!" Dipper said pulling my dad's arm off of him. "What's the matter PineTree? All I wanted to do is see my daughter."

"Yeah right, Bill. You always have something going on that involves us." Dipper said. "Your right. Now come on let's get out of these woods shawl we?" My father snapped his fingers and we teleported to a strange home, that seemed to be huge. Me, Dipper, and Mabel were sitting on the couch while my dad was in the kitchen.

"What do you think he's doing?"

"Honestly Dipper I don't kn-" I was cut off when I heard my dad yell. "Hey YinYang why don't you go change into something more comfortable."

"Oh ok Dad, but you better not do anything to Dipper and Mabel or else I will be very mad. And go straight to your brother."

"Oh please YinYang you don't even know who my brother is and I swear on my internal life I will not harm PineTree or ShoutingStar."

I nodded and headed up the stairs to get in some new clothes.

Mabel's P.O.V:
  I saw Michelle exist the room and go up the stairs. 'So much has happened at once. I wonder what Bill wants with us?' I look over at Dipper and to his expression I can tell that he is thinking the same thing as me.

  "Dipper, why do you think Bill wants us?" I whisper to Dipper.

  "Honestly Mabel I don't know." Dipper whispered back to me.

"Let's just hope that it's not something bad."

I nodded my head and turning towards the kitchen.

////Time Skip\\\\

Michelle's P.O.V:
I head back down stairs, wearing a yellow crop top with a white tank top under it, some black leggings, black converse, with my hair up in a ponytail with my hair wavy, and still has the mint green ombré in it.

I see my dad in the kitchen cutting up some apples, and Dipper an Mabel are still sitting on the couch. "Hi dad!" I wave to him before I sit on the couch.

"Hi Yin Yang!" My dad yells to me.

"Hey um Michelle, can I ask you a question."

"Sure Dipper, what up."

"Why does your dad call us nicknames? Like PineTree, ShoutingStar, Yin Yang."

"Well you see Pine Tree you are all special in a way to me." My dad told Dipper while setting the apple slices on the table.

  "Say dad, why are you back so early? Didn't you say that you had a big deal to work on or something?" I ask my dad, as I grab an apple slice.

  "Because I need something from one of the Pines twins." My dad told us.

Dipper's P.O.V:
  "Because I need something from one of the Pines twins." Bill told us.

  'What does he mean by that. What does he want from us and more importantly what is this all for?' I thought to myself.

  'I don't know Dipper.' A familiar voice respond in my head.

'Who are you?'

'It's me Michelle. Remember I'm part dream demon so I can read your mind.'

'Ohhh right. I forgot.'

'What are we talking about.' Another voice joined in my head.

'What BILL!!! What are you doing hear!' I yelled in my thoughts at Bill.

Mabel's P.O.V:
"Hey ShootingStar. What up." Bill said walking over to me. I stepped back and said "Nothing Bill. What did you mean when you said 'because I need something from one of the Pines Twins'?"

"Look ShootingStar, I need one of you to tell me where Sixer is."

"Why do you need Grunkle Ford?" Now I was getting more worried, 'why on earth does Bill want Grunkle Ford?'

"Please ShootingStar, you can stay when I talk to him. And I will swear on my internal live that I won't do anything to him, I just want to talk to him." Bill says trying to convince me to tell him where Grunkle Ford is.

"Fine, on one condition. Michelle, Dipper, and me are coming with. And you can't hurt me nor no one who is with us."

"Deal." Bill had his hand out with blue fire in them. I hesitated, but shook his hand. Hopefully nothing will go wrong.

A/n:
Ello, big things are going to happen in the next chapter. Until then remember.....
Reality is an illusion,
The universe is a hologram,
Buy gold,
Byyyyyyeeee!
~Michelle💕