o n e

---------------------------------

C O P Y R I G H T

Text Copyright © Nicole Smith (aka Nicoleeejade) ™ 2016 - present

All rights are reserved. You may not reproduce this story in any way or form, in whole or part, without the written consent of the copyright holder (me), and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. These characters are entirely fictional, as well as the setting, and none of what has been written down has purposely been created to offend.

WARNING

The first few chapters are completely rubbish seeing as I was brand new to writing and I was overjoyed with excitement and I never really expected anyone to ever read my books and so I didn't really care. I'm still growing every day, I know the plots a little messy and rushed and I apologise. Personally, I think my second book, Chasing The Truth is a step in the right direction. This book will/has ( depending on what time you're reading this) gone under Major editing.

***ALSO***

As you can tell already, I'm such a professional when It comes to writing (not) that I have a few rules before you continue reading.

ONE; Do not, I repeat, DO NOT copy my book.

Look, I'm sure that your beautiful and highly intelligent mind can come up with your own marvellous idea that'll surely take over wattpad, therefore there's no reason to copy/steal my work. I put a lot of time (clearly) and effort (what a shocker) into producing this book and I'd really hate it if some selfish person decided to copy my work and take all the credit for it. And to be totally honest, you'd just be screwing yourself over because I have all the legal rights to this book and I can legally sue you, so see ya in court honey.

TWO; Notify me

 My book isn't published anywhere else other than wattpad. If you see a duplicate or someone else with an extremely similar storyline, please contact me immediately.

THREE;  Don't hate. 

There's a big difference between constructive criticism and hate comments. I love constructive criticism, but hate? No thanks, sweetie. We're all here for the same reason right? To come and enjoy/share our passion for literature in a more suitable community. This, to me, is my safe place and I am so not allowing my safe place to be overridden by smart mouth little trolls.

If you catch any feels during this book, I'm terribly sorry, But, I mean, it was bound to happen anyway HAHAHA.

okay I'm sorry.

- Nicole xxx

~ Edited on 28/11/2017 ~

"KENZIEEEE, get up now" my mothers voice echoed throughout the house from downstairs as I laid in between my white silky soft bedsheets. UGHHH why does school exist again? Oh right, so we can get a "good" job. Not to sound cocky, but I don't even need to go to school anymore. My family is known for our success and money. Dad owns an extremely successful company, I don't know what it is, all I know is that whatever it is dad gets heaps of money from it. (It's not a gang ladies, calm down. I'm not that clichè)

Dad's almost never home and if he is, he's always surrounded by tall men in jet black suits. They're really hot too, which I kinda think dad did on purpose just to tease me, but I've never spoken to them because as soon as I get home he says he has to go and leaves which is really weird like I just got home daddeo why you gotta goeo? (It's a joke, I know how to spell.)

But I mean It's kinda cool since all the men in town are petrified of him for some reason, which makes me wonder even more about his job. But his reputation seems to reflect on me seeing as at my high school I'm kinda known as the "bad girl" which is so fucking cliché. At school, I get whatever I want, don't really do classes much, but still somehow get good grades and definitely don't do boys, or girls for that matter. I don't swing that way, sorry ladies. At school, I have one really close friend, Kaylee. She's a completely normal girl I guess, but extremely different to me.

Kaylee has long waist length chestnut brown hair and emerald green eyes. She's pretty nice, unlike me. I have long sandy blonde hair, ocean blue eyes and get on my bad side and I can, scratch that, I will ruin you. I actually love reading, especially the cliche books where the bad boy gets the nerd.Why? I don't know, I'm just a sappy bitch when it comes to romance. But the only people that know of my book obsession are Kaylee, Mum and Maggie, the school librarian.

"Kenzie, You better be getting ready!" My Mum suddenly shouts from downstairs again, reminding me that I should be getting ready.

So to avoid making Mum angrier then she already is, I go over to my walk in wardrobe and pick out a white crop top that ends just above my bellybutton. It has "MOVE" in black bold letters in the centre of the shirt. I paired it with black ripped skinny jeans and my signature black leather jacket. I took my hair out of Its bun and quickly combed it which resulted in it being wavy and I kinda liked it so I left it down because seriously, I can't be bothered right now.

As I exited my bedroom and walked down the hallway towards the staircase, I went down my stairs towards the kitchen because a girls gotta eat.Then suddenly I saw my dad exit out of one of his meeting room with a man I haven't ever seen before and believe me, if I had, I certainly wouldn't have forgotten him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

Hi guys, thanks for reading. I won't make this long since I hate long author notes but please vote, comment and share with your friends. I'd really, really appreciate it. Thank you.

(I'm gonna try and leave a gif every chapter because they're hilarious and add so much to a story

(I'm gonna try and leave a gif every chapter because they're hilarious and add so much to a story. Okay bye. )