Day 1: Auditions

*James POV*
I entered the studio today,exitement rushed through me.
Today is the A troop auditions. Im not nervouse,this will be my second year in a troop (well, im hoping so). And who knows,maybe there will be some new faces...

*Rileys POV*
im SO nervouse! My sister emily has been dancing at the next step studio for a few years now,but ive always been to shy to come..Last year i spent alot more time working on my flexibility and stamina and i finally feel like i have a shot at making the team..i hope so,i really need to boost my self confidence.

*Emilys POV*
I grabbed Rileys arm,and led her up the corridor towards studio A. I didnt want her changing her mind now,theres not time for it. I need to make sure shes fully warmed up and stretched. And besides, IVE been here for years now and if anyone can make the team,its ME. She also needs to meet my friends, were the E-girls.

*Miss Kate*
I peered out my office window,dancers are already warming up.Theres a few farmiliar faces which makes me less nervouse. Its not me auditioning,but im still nervouse! Lets get these auditions started!

"welcome to the A troop auditions!" Miss kate said,filled with exitement. She just hoped there was some familiar faces making the team.
*everyone woops and claps*
"first we will do the solos,then the choreography. First up we have Daniel!" Miss kate explained,Daniel confidently stepping into the dance floor and dancing his best.
A few more people do there solos,one girl messing up her turns.

"And next up we have.. Riley!" Miss kate announced.Everyone claps,Emily pushing her into the center of the room.

*Rileys POV*
"Im so nervouse" I whispered under my breath.
Everyone was watching,i couldnt mess this up.I started to dance my heart out,emotion on my face.But nerves got the better of me,my extentions were sloppy and my toes to stiff to point..Then out the corner of my eye i see this boy watching carefully.
He was different..everyone had 'quiet,trying not to giggle' painted all over there face. Emily looked cool,calm and confident as she gave me the thumbs up,but her eyes were conserned.His face was different. His eyes were full of hope as they sparkled.He was different.

*James POV*
She danced like a butterfly,so gracefully..well exept her non-pointed toes,and the fact that she seemed nervouse and tense. I havent seen her around here before so i understood how pressured she was feeling. I smiled at her reasuringly. Her toes flexed, and as she danced her heart out i could tell, this was the material Miss Kate wanted on A troop.