Chapter one

Wake up. Take a shower. Put on dirty clothes. Go to work. Come home. Eat. Take clothes off. Go to bed. Same damn thing every fucking day. My name is Freya. I Pretend I don't have a last name because I don't exactly like my family.  I ran away when I was 16 and now I'm 21 and I live in Boston in an small Irish neighborhood. I work in meat packing plant, which by far is the worst job ever. I never get the promotions even though I've worked there longer and I don't fuck around like half the other people do. But my boss always gives the promotions to the same fucking brothers every time.

______

      I just pulled into the parking spot at work and was walking in when I tripped on ice. When I man came up from behind me to help me up. "Aye you okay? Let me help ya up." Said one of the bothers that's always taking my damn promotions. I don't know their name but then again I don't really want to. Also I couldn't tell them apart and I didn't want to say hi to one and its not the right brother. That'd be fucking embarrassing.  "Fuck." "what'd ya do knock her over?" Said one of the other brothers walking in from behind us.  "Nah she fell man. I was just helping her up." I look down at my elbow and realized I had a pretty bad cut. One of the brothers noticed too. "Hey I think there's a first aid kit inside I can help ya bandage that up." He said grabbing my elbow to get a closer look. "No thanks. I think I can handle a little scratch." "Are ya sure love? All that blood I wouldn't have known if you got shot or not" He said smirking. "Leave the girl alone Murph she don't care about what ya got to say." Said the other brother. "Shut up Connor no one was fucking asking you." They started arguing and as they walked inside. When I got inside the first thing I did was go to the bored to see if I got the promotion. But before I walked all they way over there I heard murph screaming and jumping on his brother. "Oh fuck ya! I told ya we get it didn't I." Then I stopped. Turned around and walked out. Before I could reach the door my boss stopped me. "Frey. Imma need you're help today. We have a new guy working... or girl I really don't know. But you're ganna be training her. " fuck. I walk over to this... girl and I can see why he was confused. Overweight. Tall. Lots of piercings and scary looking. All you need to know. I was walking her through all the steps which were pretty simple. Then i said one thing, one thing that made this giant go click, one thing to get her riled up for no reason. She started screaming and trying to prove a point that no one really cared about. Then Connor came up and was talking to her, I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying. I turn around and he was on the floor and then his brother punched her and her over weight body slammed to the cement floor of the meat plant.

______

    It was maybe around an hour after work and decide to get fucking wasted because its St. Patty's day. Why the fuck wouldn't you get drunk. So i walked to the closest bar by my apartment. Didn't look at what it was called or nothing just walked on in. I sat down at the bar top and asked for a drink. Then i felt a hand on my shoulder. "Aye Connor look at who it is." Great. "Connor didn't ya hear meh it's Freya from work." He says slaping the back of his brothers head as he's in a conversation with someone else. "Why the fuck you slap me. Cant ya see I'm talking to someone." He says slapping connor back. Then Murphy leaves todo whatever he was doing before he decided to bother me. The door slammed open. "HEY FUCK ASS GET ME A BEER!" This guy screams as he walks to connor and Murphy. I just let them do their own thing while i sipped my raspberry vodka. Hours we were sitting there. Most of us half drunk. "Hey guys i have some bad news," said the bartender. "Im ganna have to close down the ba-bar. FUCK ASS." everyone yells in disappointment. " and the owner wont let me renew my lease. FUCK ASS." I was questioning why he kept saying that at first i thought it was because he was mad. Maybe he had Tourette Syndrome or something. "And dont ya guys be telling anyone!" He said. "Hey let me talk to my boss maybe he can do something." Said one man with long brown hair to his shoulder and beard that was very poofy. "What the hell is he ganna do?" Said Murphy slightly pushing his head. Before anyone could say anything else the door slammed open....again. Three huge guys walked over to us. "I am Ivon Checov and this bar will be closing now." He said with a strong Russian accident. I was already drunk enough so i decide to listen to the scary guy. So i got up off me seat and started walking out when the Russian guy grabbed my arm. "You will be staying with me. I will find something todo with you later." I pushed him away and forced my arm out of his hand. "Fuck off." I said. Next thing i knew i was on the ground with blood dripping from my nose. My face throbbing with pain. I was yoo focuse on myself to notice the fight that had just begun.

*Hey this is the first book I've done on awhile. Im ganna try to keep updating it and not deleting it. So i hope you guys like it.*