Catch Me, Mr Alpha

Začít od začátku

Rock, my horse- my favorite man in the world had to be left behind at our old farm because now we were living in some mainstream little town that probably had one public horse barn. I dropped my sketchbook to the floor under my feet, and laid my head down on Leo's shoulder, shutting my eyes for the first time in six hours. I drifted off to sleep, only to be woken by Leo getting up- and my head smashed down onto the seat belt buckle.

"You suck Leo!" I snarled at him, getting unbuckled and realizing everyone had already exited the car meaning only one thing- we were here. We had arrived at the house we would be staying at and I'll admit I was disappointed in my parents house choice. It was large house, it had a cosy look to it and looked like a cottage but one problem was that there were houses right next door. I was so used to the country, how neighbors were at least six miles away from our house.

"Shut up and take your bag, Chloe." Leo laughed, tossing my over stuffed plaid backpack at me. I dove to catch it, but ended up missing it and it smashed against the driveway. I glared at Leo, letting out a warning, short scream. He stepped back, the humor evident in his eyes.

"I'm sorry!" He laughed out, and I charged at him, but every step I took he took four back. I cursed him for having such long legs- longer then mine. In the end, I gave up, turning back around and picking up my bag like it was my baby. I cradled it in my arms and stomped my feet into the house, desperate to find a comfortable bed and take a nap.

The house was beautiful inside, classy and elegant, but completely empty. The moving truck wouldn't be here until after us, I had forgotten that. I groaned, looking at my parents who were acting like a bunch of love sick teenagers, Annabelle who was spinning on her bare-feet in the empty living room, Thomas who was playing with his Hess trucks that he had packed in his bag and Calvin who was texting some one on his phone- no doubt some slut that he wanted to get with.

Leo appeared behind me, looking almost as bored as I was. While I was pondering this, I noticed the large woods steps that led upstairs. No one seemed to of noticed the upstairs yet, and I slowly travelled up the creaking steps. I had to find a bed room before any one else. The room closest to the stair case was the master bedroom, so I didn't even look in it because I knew I had to chance of even getting that room.

I spotted the half open door of the room at the end of the hallway, the same time Leo came pounding up the stairs. I shoved him backwards and ran, making it to the room in the nick of time. I slammed the door shut before Leo entered the room and closed my room hoping this bedroom would be worth losing any of my chances of getting any other rooms. I spun on my heel, snapping open my eyes and let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding.

It was incredibly large, the wood floor slick and clean and a perfect spot for the bed. The walls were a cute purple color but it wasn't any of that, that caught my attention. The window, it's was just big enough for a full grown body to climb out of, and there was a siding roof that was just big enough for my feet to stand on, and then the jump down was only like twelve feet and if I was lucky I wouldn't break anything. It showed me the house next door, which was almost identical to my house. I found myself staring into a bedroom, something so bland and boring I couldn't even tell if it was a males or a females. Shrugging, I figured I got a pretty good bedroom.

I opened my backpack, flipping it over and letting everything spill to the floor. My sketchbooks, pencils, colored pencils, clothes, under garments and other random crap collapsed to my clean floor, almost as if I was marking my territory.

The weather was surprisingly warm for Febuary here and I was greatful I had worn a pair of basketball shorts and a tanktop under my large sweatshirt. I kept the sweatshirt on because there was a breeze coming in through the walls of the house. I heard the sound of running feet coming up the stairs, Annabelle, Calvin and Thomas must of been looking for a bedroom now. I sat down on my floor, flipping open my sketchbook to a blank page and whipped out a pencil, my mind consuming in dreams and fantasies; forgetting the world of reality around me.