Chapter 30

A/N: 3K! 3K! 3K! 3K! 3K! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CRAP I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT WE HIT 3K AND IT'S UNBELIEVABLE OH MY LORD.

Also, sorry for not updating in a while. I was ill at first, then busy with school and just..not feeling very well, then a person I've known my entire pathetic existence died exactly a week ago, so yeah. Hope you understand. Here's a new chapter! 

------

-Your Pov-

It's Christmas Eve and i couldn't be happier. A few days ago, Sam and I were supposed to go grab a coffee and just hang out, but well, he bailed on me. I did feel a bit disappointed at first, because i was actually looking forward to talk to him in person again and just get to know him better. But it's fine i guess. We don't talk anymore.

Dan and I decided to spend the holidays here. Phil, however, wanted to visit his family and give us some 'alone time'. So here we are now, two lazy shits playing video games and/or cuddling all fucking day. I don't mind actually. 

Dan is just so sweet and soft and he becomes even softer when it's just me and him. I love that side of his probably the most to be completely honest. We would just lay on the sofa or bed all day, cuddling, watching movies, playing video games, kissing and stuff like that.

It's around 9 pm now and i'm sitting with my legs crossed in the lounge. It's dark in the room, only the fairy lights glowing here and there. Dan's taking a shower and i'm just thinking about loads of stuff, looking at nothing in particular. Some music is playing in the background but i'm just too lost in my thoughts to notice it. 

I sat there for about twenty minutes, until I heard someone walking into the lounge. I snapped out of it and looked at the person who was standing in the room. Dan.

"Hey are you okay?" he asked concerned. I didn't even notice the tears rolling down my cheeks. He was still standing in the doorway with a worried look on his face. I didn't answer. I just walked over to him and kissed him gently, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

At first he was surprised by my sudden action, but kissed back after a few seconds. The soft kiss soon turned into a heated make out session. We were still in the lounge, so he picked me up and carried me to his bedroom, not breaking the kiss.

Once we were in the bedroom, he put me on bed and climbed on top of me, taking his slightly damp shirt off and throwing it on the ground. He started kissing my jaw, my neck.. And we all know what happened after. 

"Merry Christmas" he said still breathing heavily

"Merry Christmas, Dan" I smiled at him and kissed him once again. He smiled into the kiss and when I pulled away, he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him.

"I love you" He whispered into my hair

"I love you more" i replied closing my eyes, thinking of how lucky i am.

------

A/n: Merry Christmas guys! I hope you liked this chapter, vote & comment if you did. See ya soon~