Chapter 7

*Your Pov*

I wake up and feel something warm against my body. Dan. I totally forgot i was in his bed, laying next to him, with his quite strong arms around my waist. I decided to get out of bed and try to walk a little around the flat, because i knew Dan wouldn't let me if he saw me doing that. 

So i slowly roll out of bed, trying not to wake Dan up. Luckily, he just moves a little and then sleeps again. I stand up, and walk out of his room. I close his door and walk to the kitchen slowly. It doesn't hurt that much anymore. And i'm walking pretty fine. I'm doing good. 

I reach the kitchen and take Dan's cereal. Then i take milk and pour it in a bowl with cereal. I slowly walk out of the kitchen to the lounge. I remembered that i left my phone in the lounge yesterday. So i took my phone and sat on the sofa while eating cereal. I opened twitter and scrolled through it still eating cereal. Then i remembered that Phil fell asleep on the sofa yesterday.. He must have went to his room at night.

*2 hours later*

*Dan's Pov*

It's cold in our apartment at mornings and that's probably the reason i woke up. (Y/n) wasn't here. Where could she be?? She can't walk! Oh shit. She could have hurt herself! Where is she?!

I started to panic. I put on a shirt and some jeans. I quickly opened my bedroom's door and nobody was in the hallway. Then i heard a sound from the lounge and i walked over there to check out. (Y/n) was sitting on the sofa, watching Adventure time on the tv. I noticed an emty bowl on the coffee table next to the sofa. She was probably eating my cereal. Phil wasn't in the room, he probably went to his bed because this couch is not that comfortable to sleep..

"(Y/n)?" i said.

"Oh, hi, Dan!" she said smiling.

"Um, how did you get in here? And when? And why?"

"Oh, um, i woke up about 2 hours ago and i couldn't sleep. So i got up and ate breakfast while scrolling through twitter, and now i'm watching Adventure time" she said still smiling like she didn't do anything wrong. I'm not saying she did, but she could have woken me up.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" i said confused.

"Sorry, you looked so peaceful and cute.. I didn't want to wake you up it was too early" she said, i smiled and sat down next to her.

"But you know you shouldn't walk, (Y/n)"

"Dan. I'm fine. I promise. It doesn't hurt much when i walk. I feel great. Don't worry" she said and kissed my cheek to make me sure. I blushed and i think she didn't notice. Good.

"Okay i guess.. But you still have to take your medicine" i said.

"Oh, i forgot. Can you hand me my pills?" She pointed to the dining table where the pills were.

"Yeah, sure" i took the pills and gave it to her. Then she took a glass of water that was on the coffee table and swallowed them.

"Is Phil still asleep?" i asked.

"Oh, probably. I don't know where he is, he probably went to his room last night. What time is it?" she asked. I took her phone and looked at the time.

"10:52 am. I'm going to wake Phil up. He said he has to meet Pj at 12 pm" i said and got up. She nodded and continued watching Adventure time. I entered Phil's room and saw him asleep on his bed.

"Phil, wake up." i said and shook his shoulder lightly. He slowly opened his eyes and took his glasses from the bed side table. He put them on and yawned. 

"Good morning, Dan. How's (Y/n)?" he asked.

"Oh, she's fine. But you have to meet Pj in an hour. I think you should get up" i said.

"Oh, i forgot about Pj! Phil jumped out of his bed and started getting ready. I closed his door and went back to the lounge. 

"Hey, what do you want to do today?" i asked when i sat down next to (Y/n).

"Oh, i don't know.. I mean i can't really get out of this flat, because my leg.. Maybe we can just watch movies all day and play video games?" she said.

"Yeah, good idea."

*Your Pov*

Dan was acting like nothing happened yesterday. I wanted to talk about what happened yesterday, but i don't know if i should. I mean, we ALMOST had sex. Like, if Phil haven't been in the room, we probably would have had sex. I mean, that's not really right. I met Dan not that long ago, but i already know he has feelings for me. We confessed our feelings yesterday just before i fell asleep. I like him I really do. But maybe It was too soon..? Don't get me wrong. I DID like what was happening last night, but i think we should wait a little longer. Well, but if something similar happens again soon, i'm not going to stop anything. It felt right and wrong at the same time.. I know that's weird, but.. Oh fuck it. I think too much, i'm starting to get a headache. It's not good for me to think too much, so i'm just gonna lay down and take a quick nap...

******

A/N: Sorry for this chapter. It's so lame gosh. I'm sorry.. Anyway, next chapter in a couple days, i hope i can make it better and longer, because this one was pretty short. Sorry again. Please leave a vote and a comment if you enjoyed! Bye!!