12

lets play a game called spot the foreshadowing ;)
(You see I wrote this month's ago and I forgot what the foreshadowing is)

It was Philips first day home, he wasn't allowed to leave the house, Helen and Gabe needed to keep and eye on him. Suicide watch. The way Helen stood in the doorway of his room and watched him mess around on his phone. She intimidated him, she was the only person who could get to him. "Philip." He looked up from his phone and hummed. "We need to talk." Helen entered and sat on the bed, looking at Philip. "What's up?"He turned his phone off and put it down. Helen put her hand on his knee and smiled at him. "I just want you to know that we, me and Gabe, love you and you'll always have a home here." Philip sat up and hugged Helen tightly. "Thank you, so much." They sat there like that for awhile, enjoying each others presence and Philip happy to have a mother who could stay sober long enough to love him.

They were interrupted by a knock on the door and they both turned their heads to see a stressed looking Lukas standing at the door. "I'm sorry to bother you guys, Gabe let me in. I need to talk to you, Philip." Helen got up and gave Lukas a small smile. "I'll leave you two alone." She left, shutting the door behind her. Philip laid back down as Lukas approached and laid next him. He pulled Philip towards him. "It's not true. You know it isn't Philip. I mean I'm an asshole but I wouldn't do that to you, or to anyone for that matter." Philip looked at him. "I'm so sorry for this but you have to trust me, I love you too much to do that to you."Philip laid his head on Lukas' chest. "When I kissed you for the first time, I did it because I felt bad but there's just something about you that I can't get out of my head. You lit a fire that had been burnt out for years and I never thought I could feel this way about someone." Lukas cupped Philips cheek  and looked at him, Philip laughed slightly. "What are you saying Lukas?" Lukas pressed a small kiss to his lips. "I'm asking you to be my boyfriend." Philip smiled, staring up at Lukas with a fond look in his eyes. "Sounds like something I could do." Philip laughed and kissed Lukas, pulling him close and holding onto him.

"I was scared to ask you that for the longest time, you know." Philip looked over at Lukas, who was already staring at him. "Why?" Lukas sighed and grabbed Philip's hand. "My dad is a drunk, and he's homophobic. He hits me when I piss him off so I stay out of his way. I don't even wanna know what he would do if he found out about you, about us." Philip curled himself up to Lukas and kissed his soft cheek. "Everything is going to be okay. I promise."

That was when Philip realized just how much he'd fallen for the beautiful blonde with a stupidly gorgeous grin