1

It had been a month since they met.

Lukas and Philip were sitting on Lukas's bed, his dad was gone to the city for the week, leaving Lukas home alone. Lukas laid back on his bed, staring at his friend with a slight smile on his face.
"Philip?" He looked towards Lukas with a smile on his face.
"Yeah?" Lukas ran his hands over his face and looked at Philip.
"Do you ever like someone that you know you shouldn't like but you can't help it?" Philip nodded, silently praying that Lukas was talking about him, even though Lukas was straight.
"Who are you talking about?" Lukas sighed, sitting back up.
"Rose has this friend, I know i shouldn't go for it but it's not like it's the first time I've cheated on her but I've never done it with one of her friends." Philip shifted his body towards Lukas and got a little closer.
"Why do you do it?" He looked into Philips eyes and shook his head slightly.
"Because I don't love her, sex is just a fucked up thing between us, like I can't do it with her, I can't like, holy shit this is embarrassing. I can't get it up for her." Philip looked at him completely stunned at what he was hearing.

Philip leaned in towards Lukas.
"I think I know what's wrong." Everything went in slow motion as he took a chance and pressed his lips to Lukas'. Bad idea. Lukas pushed Philip off of him and brought his fist up, connecting it with his nose.
"What the hell you fucking faggot!" Philip coughed and backed away.
"Fuck L-Lukas I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that it won't happen aga- oh shit." He stopped as he touched his nose, his face was almost numb from the pain. He pulled his hands away from his face and noticed the blood on his fingers. He started shaking and stood up to leave.
"I um, I gotta go." Philip was turning to leave when Lukas grabbed his arm.
"Wait, Philip. Shit come here." Lukas pulled him closer and pressed their foreheads together.
"I'm sorry Philip, just, I'm sorry." He whispered, sighing before pressing his lips to Philips. Lukas picked him up then laid him back down on the bed.

They laid that way for hours on end, occasionally kissing each other as they laid on Lukas' bed.
"I'm not gay, Philip, I can't be gay and I'll never be gay." Philip shook his head.
"You say that while I'm laying on your chest and you're running your hands through my hair, and you're kissing me. You seem quite gay to me." Lukas kisses his forehead, continuing to play with his hair.
"I'm not that kind of guy, I can't do that." Philip pressed his lips to Lukas' neck and sniffled.
"You're doing it right now." He sounded tired and after a moment of silence he started to snore quietly as Lukas looked adoringly at him.
"What the fuck have I gotten myself into."

That was before he tore Philip's world to shreds.

Blaze | Philkasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें