Chapter Two

Warm bath water engulfed the boy's body. Traces of blood began to come off the flower-like skin. The two men left the boy to lie in the pool, seeing how he was just laying there, almost in a dormant state. He never tried to fight now, or yell at them to release him anymore.

She skipped almost into the room. Humming the same nameless tune from her charming lips like it was normal. Bit of deep auburn shaded locks fell flowing down her shoulders freely. Having given up on the trade mark bun she wore not so long ago. Grabbing a small bucket and dipping it into the water, she gentle poured the water out on top of her doll. Washing away the blood she had drawn out with dull knife not so long ago on the same flesh.

"See, doesn't a warm bath feel nice Shiro-chan!" she said genially into his ears

His eyes brighten a bit from that voice. Almost showing some spark of vitality from those normally lifeless eyes.

Still humming, Momo grabbed the shampoo and gentle starting to clean those silver locks. Having loved that hair for so long, he color was something one could find easily in nature. A person could go a lifetime without recalling such a silver shade. Her artistic hands rubbed the silver ends, now having grown pass his shoulders. She would keep his long hair, and let it grow more. Grinning at the good idea she had.

Wincing as the soap entered his wounds, he fought back making a sound. Knowing what might happen if he broke her humming again. Recalling when he had cried out that first time, the needles were laced through his back. Being left for hours to hang, taking shallow breaths as not to pull the skin. Breathing expanded the chest, pulling the skin on the back. She came back, smiling to ambrosial.

One by one the needles were pulled. One by one salt was added. Red hazed has filled his sight, the body shaking from the agony of unknown depths.

That one became one of her favorites to use on him. Sewing the needles into parts of his body. Lacing the thread with beads, smiling at him as she would and talk about her days like it was normal. Tugging at time to make sure the needles were holding in the skin tightly.

Sensing he was not paying attention to what she was talking about while cleaning him up again. She pinched his cheek, drawing him back to her and only her. Eyes locked on hers for a moment and dropped to the water.

"Awwww Shiro-chan, you must be hungry. I can tell by you not listening. But you always like that, even when we were little!" she giggled

Finishing up with her washing and hoping up with a bunny jump. Momo grabbed the towels and lay them on the edge of the pool. Patting his head like she did when little, she to the towels saying "Dry off and I'll come back with some cloths and good food for you to ate with me!"

Do as he told, his delicate frame jolted at the chilly hit his skin. He had become as white as this world with lack of light on his skin or the touch of the sun. Pale scars flash deeper from the cold that covered his body now. Rows down his spin and lashes on his chest downwards to his stomach. Crisscrossing and then traveling on the arms and legs. Save his face that was left untouched on unopposed. Grabbing the towels to warp about this body as he sat on the edge of tub. Watching the ethereal light play on the crimson surface of the water.

Those teal eyes drank in the light, seeing shape and deflation after so long in the dark of the cage. Hugging the soft material closer to his body likes seeking a mother's touch. A few blood spots cling to the towel from his wrist, raw and open from the chains. Scars would soon form on those parts of his skin very soon.

She healed him only enough to keep his body alive.

Eyes closing from the pain of the light, no scents entered this place. Finding it distorting a bit. Blood and dirt now normal to scent in his world.

Light steps forced his teal eyes to turn, Momo racing in with some cloths it seemed and a man following behind with a tray of food to be eaten by them.

Shoving the cloths into his lap, she smiled childish saying "I picked these just for you! They should fit you perfectly Shiro-chan."

Her bight blue eyes glistened in the white room.

Grabbing the cloths very stonily, watching how she might move or act like a caged animal does. Turning around, he dropped the towel from the slim frame. Pulling on the pants one foot at the time. The shirt slipping over his head. They did fit like a glove to his body as she had put.

Clapping at how they fit her doll, she twirled with a giggle lightly in her mouth. "See, I know they would fit you! You look so cute! That shade shows off your pretty eyes!

Walking up and cupping his cheek in the small of her hand, she smiled. Peering into those eyes as she had done countless times. Slipping her other hand to slide in the crown of silver.

"Its so soft, like a kitten's fur is." she whispered

Fighting the urge to shudder and pull from the touch, he maintained his body froze to the floor. Eyes lock on her lips. Learning different ways she smiled was a clue to how she might act. Those lips were framed in a girlish smile.

"Say my name Shiro-chan..."

Was it a trap? What would she do if he didn't do as she asked him?

"Momo..." the word fell from his lips.

Smiling and patting his head a bit like a dog's. Her azure eyes beamed in the heart shape face. "Good boy Shiro-chan."

Nodding at the words, she took his hand and led him into the other room. Leaving only the crimson pool behind them.