Chapter 12: I'm Starting To Doubt Your Bad Girl Image

"You remember where your classes are?" Hunter asked passing me my bag.

"Hunt, it's ok," I laughed, "I'll find someone that has the same subjects as me and then I'll get lost with them."

Hunter stared at me, "I'm walking with you to your first class since I'm helping."

"Won't that cause rumors?" I asked locking the door.

"What? Teacher and student, sweetheart?" He smirked and I nodded.

"I've had worse." Hunter shrugged.

"Well I haven't."

"Bad girl never liked a teacher?"

"No. I just never acted upon my..."

"Fetish?" Hunter offered.

"No. Eww, that's just gross."

Hunter slung his arm around my shoulder, "I'm starting to doubt your bad girl image, sweetheart."

-

"I'm assigning your first project today." The class groaned, "Due next Friday. Mr Maddox will hand out the task and I'm expecting great things from you amateurs. Just kidding, I don't expect much. Class dismissed." Professor Jones said passing Hunter a stack of papers.

Hunter walked along each row handing out papers, the girls who sat on the edge of the rows were obviously flirting and I started at them.

"Jealous, sweetheart?" He asked handing me a paper.

I rolled my eyes, "In your dreams Hunter."

"Mmmh, you have been in a few of those lately." And winked, turning to continue up the rows.

I felt a presence beside me and a faint whisper reached my ears, "You know him?"

I turned to look at the voice, "Yeah."

"You're lucky," the girl laughed.

"Not really."

"Don't lie, sweetheart." Hunter cooed resting his arms on my desk and the one behind me, "Hunter Maddox." He nodded a greeting towards her.

"Cassandra Clark. Friends call me Cass."

"It was lovely meeting you, Cass." The poor girl was charmed by Hunter and her cheeks turned a deep red.

"A pleasure meeting you both." Cassandra got up and left. She didn't even ask for my name.

"I don't have class till later and I doubt you do either so wanna grab a coffee?" Hunter whispered in my ear.

"Is it a date?" I joked, turning around to face him but I was so close I could feel him speak.

"Only if you want it to be?" He smirked.

"No thanks."

"You sure you're not majoring in rejection?" I didn't answer him but instead grabbed my bag and prepared myself to leave, "It's a date then, sweetheart." And he left me sitting there, watching him leave.

I ran down the stairs trying to catch up to him, "Hunter, you really have to start working on your 'asking-on-date' skills."