Reality / / Niall Horan

Prologue

______________________________

"Your opinion, is not my Reality."

They've been friends since they were tots. At the age of 1, their mums we're bathing them in the same tub together, while they splashed each other. At the age of 2, they took their first steps together. At age 3, They started talking together. They sang there first song together. Leading to their mutual love of singing. At age 4, they told each other they loved each other. At age 5, they learned how to ride bikes together. Spent their days racing each other up and down his driveway. At the age of 6, they became inseparable. If one went somewhere the other went too. At the age of 7, Their dads had built them a tree house to play "prince and princess" in. At the age of 8, they held hands everywhere they went, if not to lose one another, but for the promise they made to each other to always be best friends. At the age of 9, He told her she was cute, and she blushed and shied away with the fact that he had "cooties". They didn't hold hands anymore after that. At age 10, he would distract her from her parents arguments, just to see that twinkle in her eye come back. At age 11, they go through growth spurts and start maturing. At age 12, Puberty hit them hard. Acne splattered faces, crooked teeth, and baby fat. At age 13, they made other friends but tried to keep contact. Puberty was treating her well, but him not so much. At age 14, when her parents split, he was the person she went to. Even though they had lost contact for most of the school year, because of their different social groups. He held her when she cried and told her he loved her and that everything was going to be okay. At age 15, They're closer than close. Spending every moment of free time together. After the split she doesn't like to be in an empty house, where so many happy memories took place, where all the magic has been sucked out of. At the age of 16, they started singing everywhere they could trying to make something of themselves. They trusted each other with their lives. They knew more about the other then they knew about themselves. At 16 1/2 they signed up for x-factor together. They auditioned. They got through to boot camp. He was eliminated. She got through. They cried together that day. He was pulled back and was put into a band with 4 other lads. At age 17, they we're at the live shows for their birthdays. She became close with Cher. Cher was eliminated and came in 4th. The boys were eliminated the next week. She cried with him. They lied in the same bed together on his last night, holding each other. He told her to win for him, for "us". She came in second. She felt terrible for breaking her promise. He held her when she cried. They grew stronger. Simon signed them a few days later, to his label. They went on the x factor tour. They all moved to London. Her and Cher lived next to each other in huge flats. He moved in on the other side of hers. The rest of the boys moved into the flats across the street. Harry and Louis sharing one. At age 18, the boys had released their first single and album. Toured all over the world. Won a BRIT award,  and many others. Her first single had come out. She wasn't as big as the guys, but they supported her. Her fan base was still big. The boys had made world records. At age 19, His band had just released a single from their second album. She had just released another single from her second album. They were huge, biggest boy band in the world they said. They we're staying humble and it was because of each other that they weren't going crazy from the fans, and paparazzi. She's Rachel Adams, and he's Niall Horan. They needed each other to stay grounded, in this crazy life they were living.